Tips to persue a xalimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, your pretty much familiar on how to persue women in general (I hope) . But depending on what kind of girl your talking to, you'll have to approach different.
You have to chat to Somali girl different to a cadaan girl.

Xalimos might come across slightly harsh, as they take a lot of things into consideration. Some are into roadmans, some want a sheikh with a slickbeard and others don't know what they want (maybe ajanabi?)

Whereas cadaan girls tend to be quit easy and generalised quit ty in society. You compliment them and your already in their. Next thing she's offering you and drink back at hers.

Anyways I want to hear from the sisters. The dos and don'ts of approaching a xalimo. I normally start the Convo with you look familiar, where you from? If she gives me the hard shoulder we'll then on the next.

What's your tips on approaching. Do you guys enjoy pick up lines..

And guys what are your tips on approaching chicks in general?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm dating a white girl now and I'm learning how to seduce women in general.
Never tried with a xalimo tbh so i can't provide any tip bro

The solution is simple, ask your grandma, she'll find you a good girl. And if you're not a Muslim join the masiixi facebook groups

That's fine. Don't let the cadaans tell you that's wrong!

Not wrong but if things go sour you'll not only damage your marriage, but also family relationships and dynamic.
Cousin marriages are very risky and stressful. Fallouts with your wife, can result in severed ties between your aunt and uncle.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
And guys what are your tips on approaching chicks in general?

When approaching digaagad you have to be the diig, it is not an easy task to play the role of diig, shaf weyn iyo tin dheer is required. Also you gotta wake up early in the morning and make joika sound if you want to catch a fish(I mean digaagad).

My advice to you is don’t be a chicken, be caadi and start a normal conversation just like you would do with a friend of yours. Something along with ” naayahe maxaad haysaa maanta ” is a great start to introduce yourself, she will feel a bit insulted but curious, depending on if she is used to being called naayahee or not.
Hopefully you will be flocked by chickens if you fellow my menu

upload_2019-1-15_22-3-36.gif

Not wrong but if things go sour you'll not only damage your marriage, but also family relationships and dynamic.
Cousin marriages are very risky and stressful. Fallouts with your wife, can result in severed ties between your aunt and uncle.

Right not only that it can be confusing. Like one of my uncles back home is married to my cousin. Her kids are my cousins and she is also my cousin. But calling her cuz is awkward lol

Throw an apple at her heard and tell her its the Meher.

Sorry wallahi I couldn't resist. The thread title was asking for it :lolbron:

When approaching digaagad you have to be the diig, it is not an easy task to play the role of diig, shaf weyn iyo tin dheer is required. Also you gotta wake up early in the morning and make joika sound if you want to catch a fish(I mean digaagad).

My advice to you is don’t be a chicken, be caadi and start a normal conversation just like you would do with a friend of yours. Something along with ” naayahe maxaad haysaa maanta ” is a great start to introduce yourself, she will feel a bit insulted but curious, depending on if she is used to being called naayahee or not.
Hopefully you will be flocked by chickens if you fellow my menu

View attachment 63614

I've laziness issues. Lol. I can't read the whole thing sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending