tips to build a massive ego

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Stop making fun of yourself. Self deprecating jokes aren’t and we’re never funny.

Don’t let others walk all over you.

Start taking pride in achievements and know the next ones are even better.

Be more competitive. Find something you like and get good at it.

Talk to more girls, the more the merrier.

Stop associating with losers, set yourself apart from others.

Start working out, improve your body, hygiene, and overall looks.

Start being more active in class discussions and take a lead role. Especially during presentations try and seem more confident. Public speaking is a good show of confidence and charisma.

If you slouch, straighten your back and stand up straight, keep your chin up too

Also don’t let your ego limit you, be humble when you need to be. No one likes arrogance.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You have too much free time if your contemplating these useless thoughts.

Assume your responsibilities and put them on your shoulders. You will either sink or swim.
yeah, great advice. Let him become a robot who just works and survived. Don’t think of character, that’s useless thoughts. reer 68 :snoop:

yeah, great advice. Let him become a robot who just works and survived. Don’t think of character, that’s useless thoughts. reer 68 :snoop:
How do you develop "character"? Through taking care of your responsibilities and discipline. Responsibilities like the 5 pillars of Islam, health, wealth, your family and etc.

I believe that this is the correct way to build confidence/ego.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How do you develop "character"? Through taking care of your responsibilities and discipline. Responsibilities like the 5 pillars of Islam, health, wealth, your family and etc.

I believe that this is the correct way to build confidence/ego.
You literally just said “do your responsibilities”. How fricking unhelpful and vague is that? Responsibilities can be literally anything.

Do you think you were being helpful with that comment or just annoying?

Someone comes to you and ask for help and I dare you to tell them “Just take care of your responsibilities like health, wealth, family, 5 pillars of islam, relationships, and every possible responsibility in life!”

You literally just said “do your responsibilities”. How fricking unhelpful and vague is that? Responsibilities can be literally anything.

Do you think you were being helpful with that comment or just annoying?

Someone comes to you and ask for help and I dare you to tell them “Just take care of your responsibilities like health, wealth, family, 5 pillars of islam, relationships, and every possible responsibility in life!”
You're right I was vague, but you've got to start somewhere.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're right I was vague, but you've got to start somewhere.
yeah, he also used ego which is not the best use of words. He should have said he wanted to build confidence. Saying he wants to be more egotistical is pretty weird.

Some people have their life under wraps in terms of prayers, school, and other essential responsibilities. But still lock confidence and assertiveness. They’re practical pushovers.

It’s in many hadiths too. Don’t just work for jannah, work for this dunya as well (as long as you don’t make it a priority). Work out, be more social, know how to treat yourself etc.

Not being a doormat is a part of your character as well.

yeah, he also used ego which is not the best use of words. He should have said he wanted to build confidence. Saying he wants to be more egotistical is pretty weird.

Some people have their life under wraps in terms of prayers, school, and other essential responsibilities. But still lock confidence and assertiveness. They’re practical pushovers.

It’s in many hadiths too. Don’t just work for jannah, work for this dunya as well (as long as you don’t make it a priority). Work out, be more social, know how to treat yourself etc.

Not being a doormat is a part of your character as well.
For them I would recommend boxing lessons with some full contact. Knowing how to, where to hit and building endurance are very helpful in that case.

Trending