Tips on lowering the gaze.

I've been struggling lately on lowering the gaze and since the holy month is close by I want extra tips on controlling this. I can't help but notice women and I find myself unconsciously analysing them, but I can remind myself not to from time to time. Any helpful suggestions are welcome, thanks!

Wallahi it’s so hard to do, specially all these big booty ajnabis walking around with nothing but yoga pants, it’s gonna be an internal war everyday

tip #1, don’t masstrrbate or even watch , not even sometimes. the second you do you will notice it’s extremely harder to not lower your gaze,
tip #2: walk with ur head up high, don’t look down it’s gonna help you not notice them.

Wallahi it’s so hard to do, specially all these big booty ajnabis walking around with nothing but yoga pants, it’s gonna be an internal war everyday

tip #1, don’t masstrrbate or even watch ****, not even sometimes. the second you do you will notice it’s extremely harder to not lower your gaze,
tip #2: walk with ur head up high, don’t look down it’s gonna help you not notice them.
I've stopped watching p**n 2 months ago and I don't plan on ever going back. I'll try walking with my head up high because I naturally walk with my head tilted down usually.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)

tip #1, don’t masstrrbate or even watch ****, not even sometimes. the second you do you will notice it’s extremely harder to not lower your gaze,

ajnabis have no xishood

I've been struggling lately on lowering the gaze and since the holy month is close by I want extra tips on controlling this. I can't help but notice women and I find myself unconsciously analysing them, but I can remind myself not to from time to time. Any helpful suggestions are welcome, thanks!
Delete social media. Replace every woman ur lusting over with your mom’s face that should turn you off if not then seek therapy. Also delete Netflix or just documentaries. Practicing lowering tour gaze is a life time thing not only Ramadan. Good luck