Tippu Tip the Black Zanzibari Arab

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

tippu-tip-or-tib-231x300.jpg

TipputipPortrait.jpg

Tippu_Tip_(Muhammed_el_Murjebi_also_Hemed_bin_Mohammed).jpg

It is believed that Tippu Tip was born around 1832 on Zanzibar, based on descriptions of his age at points in his life. Tippu Tip's mother, Bint Habib bin Bushir, was a Muscat Arab of the ruling class. His father and paternal grandfather were coastal Arabs of the Swahili Coast who had taken part in the earliest trading expeditions to the interior. His paternal great-grandmother, wife of Rajab bin Mohammed bin Said el Murgebi, was the daughter of Juma bin Mohammed el Nebhani, a member of a respected Muscat (Oman) family, and a Bantu woman from the village of Mbwa Maji, a small village south of what would later become the German capital of Dar es Salaam.

@Apollo @CaliTedesse Bantu's really have the most powerful genes. You wouldn't think he had a single drop of Arab blood in him :dead:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@kobe Did you miss my thread on him. LOL Tippu Tip was a genius. Had Belgians not interfered Congo would be an Arab republic today.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Hamad bin Muhammad bin Juma bin Rajab el Murjebi

He was from Zanzibar and had Omani royal blood.

Dude ruled half of Congo
1590274221300.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallahi after looking at this beast of a man i am highly tempted to dress like him or like how we used back in the day non of that white shit if course but some real nigga dripp

Trending