Tip to the American Somalis.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Do not go to and bother to riot. take your guns (hopefully you scum are armed with a license) and go protect your local Somali Stores.

adiga ayaa loo soo socdaa :deadrose:

OffTheDome

Proud American
I agree this is not our fight. Protect your stores and shoot any intruders just like the Koreans did in 1992 against the Blacks

MadMullah99

I agree this is not our fight. Protect your stores and shoot any intruders just like the Koreans did in 1992 against the Blacks
I agree but it is also our fight.

think about it. When the next Black person happens to be a Somali; you would want the city to come out for you too.

I am just saying not everybody go but some of yall protect the shops.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I agree but it is also our fight.

think about it. When the next Black person happens to be a Somali; you would want the city to come out for you too.

I am just saying not everybody go but some of yall protect the shops.
Thats true, but protecting your shops is what matters now, how are the same blacks protesting, looting and burning down black-owned businesses. Tf you going to steal from a Somali Museum smh

MadMullah99

Thats true, but protecting your shops is what matters now, how are the same blacks protesting, looting and burning down black-owned businesses. Tf you going to steal from a Somali Museum smh
Unfortunately that is the dumb uneducated population. They really do not give a f*ck about the climate or the protest but are thieves. You need to take guns to the front of the store ready for those type of scum. The good people should be downtown fighting.

Trending

Latest posts