Timojeelics laugh at recent holistic man video

Holistic man back it again with another made up story about Somali girls. His video was reposted on a twitter by a tj who found it funny. When Somalis ask why a tj would tweet this, UK somalis come out to defend the tj. Can someone explain to me why become cucks for timojeelics? This isn’t the 1st time I’ve seen it happen either.

He is attempting to be the Somali Kevin Samuels (which brings me to another point: why do UK somalis emulate AA’s when they have never met one?) but is failing.
black ppl in uk emulate AAs aswell,, its a sickness in our community we think they are cool or something

He got touched up by a female :pachah1:

I thought bro was tryna be Nelly
Hot In Herre Nelly GIF

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
He is funny but we really need to stop promoting these gender war agents.

TJ’s posting things like this whilst their UK somali mutuals and ajanabis laugh in the quotes. Most tj women don’t even wear the hijab but these guys are comfortable posting memes like this about Somali women…what’s up with UK somalis?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@Naldos I said a while back uk ajanabis are very comfortable for some reason
That’s because unlike America which is vast and is able to produce segregation amongst the ethnicites. Uk is small so we are all crampt together thats why you will see cadaan gaalo saying wallahi because its a melting pot of cultures.

Normally I’d see one or two people arguing in the replies/quotes like they do when qof madoow says something but when it comes to tj’s I’ve noticed UK somalis let them say whatever. Is it because they’re muslim or?
I have no idea reer UKs mentality is weird to me tbh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not on tiktok so I'm not sure which clip you're talking about. But lets be real for a sec, the UK is full of femcels that talk crazy about you guys, even on this forum and twitter they all come from the UK. They don't exist in Canada besides that mentally ill ting that went from Niqabi to drinking lesbian, because her man left her.

The yardies in Toronto tell their kids to not hang out with Somalis, on the other hand you UK cucks get violated by fn curries.

I'm not on tiktok so I'm not sure which clip you're talking about. But lets be real for a sec, the UK is full of femcels that talk crazy about you guys, even on this forum and twitter they all come from the UK. They don't exist in Canada besides that mentally ill ting that went from Niqabi to drinking lesbian, because her man left her.

The yardies in Toronto tell their kids to not hang out with Somalis, on the other hand you UK cucks get violated by fn curries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I support the war against Extreme Leftism ideology rampant among Somali women but he is definitely one weird individual.
Isn’t this you? Go worry about your Oromo and Yemeni brethren instead of worrying about what ideology/politics random Somali girls choose to support. Why do Somalis in interracial marriages think they have the right to police other Somalis?

Isn’t this you? Go worry about your Oromo and Yemeni brethren instead of worrying about what ideology/politics random Somali girls choose to support. Why do Somalis in interracial marriages think they have the right to police other Somalis?

Most Somalis have Yemeni and Medieval Oromo ancestry. You have no idea about Somali Population Genetics.

Secondly, I wouldn’t mind Somali women if they were keeping their ideology to themself but these Somali women like all Muslim women born in the West are the soldiers of the Far-Leftist religion.

You must be a triggered rainbow flag supporter. Leftism is a disease and must be fought wherever it rears it’s ugly head.