Timo jilec guy says Somali girls have no haya, deletes tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
539EC87C-C1A2-4307-BE4D-8B9ECB8A2677.jpeg

:damedamn:

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
I didnt even know what haya meant thanks for explaining but to say that somali girls have no modesty is redicoulous unless he is referring to the s then who cares!!!

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
Let him lump everything together like they do when frying meat i swear they didnt even remove most of the fur once when these newbies who arrived here invited ppl to come eat with them i think the skin of the animal was even intact we leftttt and ran for our lives i thought since they were muslims and from somalia they would cook traditional bariis iyo hilib adhi boy were we wrong!!!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I bet by modesty he means freedom. It probably hurts him to see such free thinking, beautiful women on a daily basis :hillarybiz:
Yeah somali women are more free then Asian and Arab girls cause of their wahabi extreme beliefs
US somalis are mostly sunni shafici Muslims and where not like those people

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And who cares what a dirty Paki says whose house probably stinks like rotten curry

Nobody cares what some misogynistic, acid throwing South Asian pervert thinks of us.

He probably goes around begging gaalo girls for nudes yet is worrying about Somali girls & our modesty. Gtfo

9 times out of 10 he's the type to be found at a shisha spot or club and will get angry if he sees a fellow Asian girl at the same club.

Ufff who cares about his opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts