Times changed

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Im noticing that sexualization of women changed. A lot. It’s that nowadays women walk outside literally naked and it’s just so normalized that it’s unattractive at this point. (Yes I’m biased because I’m a woman but whatever.) Times where ankles were attractive.So back in the 1800‘s English women wore long gowns and that if a man we’re to see her shoulder he would be horny.
In fact when they colonized India and the women wore Indian dresses with bellies showing, the men couldn’t work properly because they were attracted to the Indian women because they never saw anyone exposing their stomach like that. But the Indian men were shocked because the English women revealed their breasts. Fast forward to now, women wear croptops and shorts practically bras and barely anything that it’s impossible to know what’s sexy and what’s not.

thats it just my observation 😁

Its the nature of things to depreciate in value when over exposed. Everything of great value in this
world is rare , hidden and hard to find, examples diamonds, gemstones, gold and that righteous halimo that is the dream of all knowing farahs

Im noticing that sexualization of women changed. A lot. It’s that nowadays women walk outside literally naked and it’s just so normalized that it’s unattractive at this point. (Yes I’m biased because I’m a woman but whatever.) Times where ankles were attractive.So back in the 1800‘s English women wore long gowns and that if a man we’re to see her shoulder he would be horny.
In fact when they colonized India and the women wore Indian dresses with bellies showing, the men couldn’t work properly because they were attracted to the Indian women because they never saw anyone exposing their stomach like that. But the Indian men were shocked because the English women revealed their breasts. Fast forward to now, women wear croptops and shorts practically bras and barely anything that it’s impossible to know what’s sexy and what’s not.

thats it just my observation 😁
It’s different for sure. I respect their culture and just do my own thing. I prefer to dress modest. The few times I didn’t ehhh I didn’t really like guys staring at me 😞.

Villainess

Its the nature of things to depreciate in value when over exposed. Everything of great value in this
world is rare , hidden and hard to find, examples diamonds, gemstones, gold and that righteous halimo that is the dream of all knowing farahs
Exactly! You put it in such beautiful words. Allah knew what He was doing when ordering his creations to dress modest. It’s not oppressing it’s liberating.

Villainess

It’s different for sure. I respect their culture and just do my own thing. I prefer to dress modest. The few times I didn’t ehhh I didn’t really like guys staring at me 😞.
Yes! Times where I didn’t dress modestly I felt disgusted. Like a costume. Never again.

Nice take on it, Personally I believe if something is over exposed it becomes normalized and there’s nothing special about it anymore. But when something is kept covered and hidden it’s seen as a prize and it becomes special even if it’s just a normal thing like ankles.

Villainess

Sorry to hear that. Nothing wrong with dressing modestly. I hate when people think there’s something wrong with you if you do.
They make it seem like if your modest your oppressed and that you have to be half naked to be free

Trending