Time For Aggressive Puntland Politics To Shake Things Up

Harti lands are non negotiable. We can discuss perhaps how the triangle beesha Isaaq can become a state like Djibouti.

What is der to discuss we have control of All sool and almost all sanaag.:pachah1:

Khayre made map of federal state with north mudug comes under galmudug. Dis is da plan from begin. Hoobyo port will start after election nd make all clans dependent on it and wave galmudug flag. Puntlanders trying to counter it with garacad but cant compete with SFG and Qatar. Interest years ahead:damedamn:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Harti lands are non negotiable. We can discuss perhaps how the triangle beesha Isaaq can become a state like Djibouti.

Lol the international community don't take you seriously because you lot always talk about tribal borders.

Abs keep you're mouth out of Somaliland, we ain't got nothing todo with this. We just wanna be left alone but you guys make silly claims based on tribes.

Imagine going into an international arena and taking any what you're nation owns based on where people before you lived. L

Lol the international community don't take you seriously because you lot always talk about tribal borders.

Abs keep you're mouth out of Somaliland, we ain't got nothing todo with this. We just wanna be left alone but you guys make silly claims based on tribes.

Imagine going into an international arena and taking any what you're nation owns based on where people before you lived. L
Actually the international community does take Puntlands tribal border claims seriously. Every map I search up about Somalia there’s always “disputed borders” written on Dhulbahante and Warsangeli lands. It’s disputed between Puntland and Somaliland and the international community is aware of that.

IQ -250 reason your dumb tribal triangle not recognized after 30 years. Dumb iidoor

Irir Samaale will come to table negotiating about Somaliland & Somalia future after breaking back of da somali diid in Somalia. We wish them mucho success. Farmajo know his role to play in Irir Samaalia
image0-25.jpg

Do you reckon you will have more luck my 68iQ friend
Puntlanders are great at making shit happen. Didn’t we conquer Mogadishu after no one else was able to for 20 years. We are Kings, state builders and leaders. If we decide to have our own country trust me it would be delivered in less than a decade. We wouldn’t be still struggling after 30 years.

Puntlanders are great at making shit happen. Didn’t we conquer Mogadishu after no one else was able to for 20 years. We are Kings, state builders and leaders. If we decide to have our own country trust me it would be delivered in less than a decade. We wouldn’t be still struggling after 30 years.

This thread has been pure embarrassment for you & whatever you stand for

Do you enjoy blowing your own trumpet

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Loool did the idea of a functioning and developing Galmudug trigger you this bad? Strange.
We had a functioning and developing Galmudug a year ago before your uncle decided to fly there and ruin everything. Now we have a dysfunctional and broken Galmuran with 4 presidents.

Last edited:
We had a functioning and developing Galmudug a year ago before your uncle decided to fly there and ruin everything. Now we have a dysfunctional and broken Galmuran with 4 presidents.
Why is galnus even a state it's not even 2 gobols

Galmudug declared war when they claimed Northern Mudug and backstabbed us after we helped create Galmudug.

They are the ones who want to steal our land and they have tried to do so since 1991.

I hope HG finally gets some common sense and focuses on their land instead of constantly trying to create conflict and steal from others.

All this haram money will just destroy your people like it has so far already.

It's not a coincidence that HG is divided and is disliked and distrusted by most Somalis.

Yes, you can claim MJs are also disliked but we are the targets of jealousy, no'one can accuse us of being thieves.

In fact, @Lex Luther admitted that HG operate like a MAFIA and not even a qabiil anymore.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Not HAGite. but PL declaration of independence is just that. A declaration. Majeerteenia already functions as an independent state. So go ahead declare independence.
Like I said Im not HAGite there are lot of selfhating HAGite elites want PL help to betray HAG interests.

If I was HAGite elite I would give MJ nominal representation and deal with Mareexaan and other clans that live between Badhaxley to Kenya line. The worst that can happen is MJ complain underrepresented by central government that has no control over Majeerteenia. That means more representation for everyone else that will be controlled by central governmemt
It's called Puntland not majeertaniya jeegaan boy.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
:cryinglaughsmiley:delusions after delusions. When will these baboons get it?

:axvmm9o:take south mudug? Keep dreaming, peasant. When it comes to fighting, none can beat us Habargidir. Go drink some caano geel to calm down your cuqdad. Galmudug will prosper in'sha'allah