Time For Aggressive Puntland Politics To Shake Things Up

Somalis and International community has taken advantage of Puntland peaceful unity politics, while they have supported those who are being aggressive and undoing progress. Somaliland to this day has full support from International community with their anti-Somali politics.
Sheikh Sharif was installed President when Hawiye United with Al Shabaab refused to work with a Aun Abdullahi Yusuf government. It’s time to Put Puntland 1st and Somalia 2nd. International community today is working with Farmaajo as he undoes the Federalism frame work we agreed on. It’s overdue and time Puntland bring out its arms. It’s no longer in our interest for the federal government to continue to exists on the current path it is on.

1. Puntland needs to not recognize Galmudug on Constitutional grounds. Galmudug does not fulfill the two or more gobals to form a Federal State.

2. Puntland forces need to take the whole of Galkacayo under its arm and should no longer support this stupid independent neighborhood in one of its major cities.

3. Declare the whole of Mudug including Hoobyo as Puntland territory.

4. Force earlier Federal elections and not recognize nor work with Federal Government until new elections happen where Farmaajo iyo PM are not allowed to participate.

5. Declare independence if these conditions are not met, and declare all of Mudug as part of the new State of Puntland.

6. Deploy all of Puntland arm forces to Mudug to secure our borders.

7. Reach agreement with Somaliland and work on common goals.

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Somaliland to this day has full support from International community with their anti-Somali politics.
what tha eff are you talking about,what anti-somali politics? didn't your AY bring habeshis to kill somalis? since when was somaliland anti-somali? who the f*ck live in somaliland aliens?
:mjlol:

What did I just read

Force earlier Federal elections :yloezpe::yloezpe:
the level of delusion these fools have
:faysalwtf:

:mjlol:

What did I just read

Force earlier Federal elections :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Those who built the house can also destroy it. I am calling on Puntland to destroy the Federal Government. Let’s restart the whole process over again. What Farmaajo gonna do send troops to fight Puntland?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

International community will have no choice but to either withdraw from Somalia or work with Puntland which is the glue that holds everything together.:gnzbryw:

Loool did the idea of a functioning and developing Galmudug trigger you this bad? Strange.

You wish I am just calling on Puntland to go on the offensive rather then defensive. No need to stay on the sidelines while Federalism is being destroyed. N&N started the war Puntland needs to finish it.

Somalis and International community has taken advantage of Puntland peaceful unity politics, while they have supported those who are being aggressive and undoing progress. Somaliland to this day has full support from International community with their anti-Somali politics.
Sheikh Sharif was installed President when Hawiye United with Al Shabaab refused to work with a Aun Abdullahi Yusuf government. It’s time to Put Puntland 1st and Somalia 2nd. International community today is working with Farmaajo as he undoes the Federalism frame work we agreed on. It’s overdue and time Puntland bring out its arms. It’s no longer in our interest for the federal government to continue to exists on the current path it is on.

1. Puntland needs to not recognize Galmudug on Constitutional grounds. Galmudug does not fulfill the two or more gobals to form a Federal State.

2. Puntland forces need to take the whole of Galkacayo under its arm and should no longer support this stupid independent neighborhood in one of its major cities.

4. Force earlier Federal elections and not recognize nor work with Federal Government until new elections happen where Farmaajo iyo PM are not allowed to participate.

5. Declare independence if these conditions are not met, and declare all of Mudug as part of the new State of Puntland.

Not HAGite. but PL declaration of independence is just that. A declaration. Majeerteenia already functions as an independent state. So go ahead declare independence.
Like I said Im not HAGite there are lot of selfhating HAGite elites want PL help to betray HAG interests.

If I was HAGite elite I would give MJ nominal representation and deal with Mareexaan and other clans that live between Badhaxley to Kenya line. The worst that can happen is MJ complain underrepresented by central government that has no control over Majeerteenia. That means more representation for everyone else that will be controlled by central governmemt

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree that south mudug most logical choice is to join PL or else stay in the vacuum, the liklihood cayr n sacad will solve they're problem is like jews n palestine, it's wishful but not realistic. I want to enter the old kingdom territories and 'raise up the PL flag'. I t hink it will send a positive message to Somalis and the world PL and it's former kingdom are unified again

tenor.gif

Those who built the house can also destroy it. I am calling on Puntland to destroy the Federal Government. Let’s restart the whole process over again. What Farmaajo gonna do send troops to fight Puntland?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

International community will have no choice but to either withdraw from Somalia or work with Puntland which is the glue that holds everything together.:gnzbryw:
IQ 68

You dont like the politics of the current gov so you want to destroy the country/government. :gucciwhat:

I agree that south mudug most logical choice is to join PL or else stay in the vacuum, the liklihood cayr n sacad will solve they're problem is like jews n palestine, it's wishful but not realistic. I want to enter the old kingdom territories and 'raise up the PL flag'. I t hink it will send a positive message to Somalis and the world PL and it's former kingdom are unified again

tenor.gif

Yo @DR OSMAN I'm sure the new elected Galmudug President Ahmed Abdi Kaariye Qoor Qoor will give a fair presentation to the North Galkacyo community, as soon as Galmudug secures it's borders in Mudug. I hope he continues to build the Garacad port.

IQ 68

You dont like the politics of the current gov so you want to destroy the country/government. :gucciwhat:
Your IQ is -100. There is no country it’s been destroyed since 91. We are talking about how to best restore Somalia. Current leadership is taking us backwards and are attempting to undo the progress made thus far. I am calling for them to be stop by all means.

Your IQ is -100. There is no country it’s been destroyed since 91. We are talking about how to best restore Somalia. Current leadership is taking us backwards and are attempting to undo the progress made thus far. I am calling for them to be stop by all means.
If there is no country then how can the current leadership take us backwards and undo progress. Atleast come up with a narrative that make sense. :draketf:

Great points, they are taking kindness for weakness but first, we need to deal with the dabodhilifs in PL.

Trending