TIL THAT UNTIL 1956 AFTER THE END OF BRITSH RULE, EGYPT HAD NOT BEEN FULLY INDEPENDENTLY RULED BY NATIVE EGYPTIANS FOR 2500 YEARS

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race

This guys are more cucked than the Bantus!! Miskeen!
57779169-7497-4D86-B0D3-85BCB0926215.png

Well… At least their still one of the Cradles of Civilization!
6295C4A5-E84F-4EE5-9B84-AB6A45744B5F.png

egyptians are cucked

i dont know why they brag about their history, when they were literally just farmers living off bread doing manual labor for the foreign empires that ruled over them

their ancestors were literally grain and gruel eating cucks who slaved under foreign empires while their women were bought as concubines by whoever conquered them. literal incel history

the only civilization on earth to get conquered by every single race. Albanians, persians, greeks, italians, berbers, jews, arabs, french, british, turks, etc. even a somali woman allegedly ruled over egypt. Her name was hashepsut or sumn, she was from Punt

Erythrean

egyptians are cucked

i dont know why they brag about their history, when they were literally just farmers living off bread doing manual labor for the foreign empires that ruled over them

their ancestors were literally grain and gruel eating cucks who slaved under foreign empires while their women were bought as concubines by whoever conquered them. literal incel history

the only civilization on earth to get conquered by every single race. Albanians, persians, greeks, italians, berbers, jews, arabs, french, british, turks, etc. even a somali woman allegedly ruled over egypt. Her name was hashepsut or sumn, she was from Punt
They got passed around like a b*tch!

Erythrean

egyptians are cucked

Yeah, I remember that. 🤔

Garaad diinle

 
Yes i've notest that while reading on their history. In some sense egypt hasn't had a native ruler for 3000 year. Probably the fircon curse. They've been ruled by nubians, libyans, assyrians, persians, greeks, romans, byzantines, arabs, tunisians, kurds, circassians with some other central asians, ottomans, french, albanians and brits before they finally got a native ruler.