TikTok is bloody hilarious

Macalin M

Out here
Couple days ago @a y a n dropped a tiktok @ on the forum and me being a curious don, I downloaded tiktok and searched the @.

Later that day I found myself scrolling through the homepage of tiktok and I saw so many funny videos. There are some absolute gems in here wlh. Way too funny

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you’re late brother
tik tok is the most funny thing on earth and only literal dweebs can disagree with me

Macalin M

Out here
you’re late brother
tik tok is the most funny thing on earth and only literal dweebs can disagree with me
Thanks for enlightening me. I’ve known about it but never ever just downloaded it. It’s a gem of an app.

who knows I might be tempted to hop on a vid and go viral :zhqjlmx:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Thanks for enlightening me. I’ve known about it but never ever just downloaded it. It’s a gem of an app.

who knows I might be tempted to hop on a vid and go viral :zhqjlmx:
just duet charli damelio once or twice doing absolutely nothing or insulting her with #fyp and you’ll go decently viral
a good, maybe few thousand views
but if you’re ugly asf you have no chance no matter what you do srry

Macalin M

Out here
just duet charli damelio once or twice doing absolutely nothing or insulting her with #fyp and you’ll go decently viral
a good, maybe few thousand views
but if you’re ugly asf you have no chance no matter what you do srry
I’m ugly cute :zhqjlmx: I’d rate myself a 5/6 out of 10 tbh. But I’m not in my final form.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Couple days ago @a y a n dropped a tiktok @ on the forum and me being a curious don, I downloaded tiktok and searched the @.

Later that day I found myself scrolling through the homepage of tiktok and I saw so many funny videos. There are some absolute gems in here wlh. Way too funny

He is gay tho :(

Trending