Tiktok has too many bad b's. Its not good for the soul.

It's ruining relationships and ruining the minds of the youth. Ive said it before on here but the male human was not meant to be exposed to this many fine b*itches daily. You scroll and you see one finer than the other and its endless. The indo yaar knows sex sells but this is taking it too far.

Before someone tells me to uninstall tiktok. I have but every time i redownload it to try and jump on the algorithm to show me some useful shit that has some use in my life. It brings me back in with the indo yaars probably stealing my data and bringing me back to wecelnimo by filling my feed with more ass. Im tired Robbie...

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's legitimately weird to think about how small the world was before the agricultural revolution and before the metal-ages and first "cities". You've likely seen more people at a modest concert than there were Humans on the entire planet. It's trippy to think creatures that spent 95-99% of our their history in that are now being exposed to p0rn, TikTok, IG and even just the sheer number of people of the opposite sex you encounter on a short walk through a city.

Psychologist

Changemaker
It's legitimately weird to think about how small the world was before the agricultural revolution and before the metal-ages and first "cities". You've likely seen more people at a modest concert than there were Humans on the entire planet. It's trippy to think creatures that spent 95-99% of our their history in that are now being exposed to p0rn, TikTok, IG and even just the sheer number of people of the opposite sex you encounter on a short walk through a city.
The product of Capitalism. Instead of appreciating nature as humans are intended to, we have instead become a national slave to elites.
France Water GIF by TIFF

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Before someone tells me to uninstall tiktok. I have but every time i redownload it to try and jump on the algorithm to show me some useful shit that has some use in my life. It brings me back in with the indo yaars probably stealing my data and bringing me back to wecelnimo by filling my feed with more ass. Im tired Robbie...

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather
Its simple,the algorithm will change when you skip past videos you dont like and make sure to like ❤️the videos you like after 1 hr you will see your fyp changed

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The product of Capitalism. Instead of appreciating nature as humans are intended to, we have instead become a national slave to elites.
France Water GIF by TIFF

I also blame TV, video games and movies to some extent. I've realized far too many of us live vicariously. No need to go experience what rowing a boat through a fjord feels like or hiking through the Cal Madow mountains is like if you can just watch people do it. Too many people live life through the bullshit shows they watch or games they play. Personally, the only form of entertainment I really think is "evolutionarily" sensible is reading as it most closely mimics the stories our ancestors would have likely told each other around campfires or on long-trips and while it is still living vicariously, reading really is a life experience where you feel as though truly are there with the person and you're working out your mind a lot more than staring at a screen. Going out and being adventurous + reading is the way, in my humble opinion.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I also blame TV, video games and movies to some extent. I've realized far too many of us live vicariously. No need to go experience what rowing a boat through a fjord feels like or hiking through the Cal Madow mountains is like if you can just watch people do it. Too many people live life through the bullshit shows they watch or games they play. Personally, the only form of entertainment I really think is "evolutionary" sensible is reading as it most closesly mimics the stories our ancestors would have likely told each other around campfires or on long-trips and while it is still living vicariously, reading really is a life experience where you feel as though truly are there with the person and you're working out your mind a lot more than staring at a screen. Going out and being adventurous + reading is the way, in my humble opinion.
Yes, those forms of entertainment are simply a byproduct of capitalism. Understanding that the poor cannot afford to travel, they take advantage of this by paying for someone else to go on the journey in their place.

Agree, reading gives you an opportunity to explore other minds. Need to start reading more ngl.

its crazy how every problem in the world can be traced back to capitalism.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes, those forms of entertainment are simply a byproduct of capitalism. Understanding that the poor cannot afford to travel, they take advantage of this by paying for someone else to go on the journey in their place.

Waa modern panem et circenses, walaal:

ADJzTrq.jpg

France Water GIF by TIFF
Dont know how this became about capatalism. I just believe its not good for the brain to be exposed to too many fine women. Our ancestors only saw one or two fine women in their life time and now we out here scrolling and each scroll they be getting finer.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's ruining relationships and ruining the minds of the youth. Ive said it before on here but the male human was not meant to be exposed to this many fine b*itches daily. You scroll and you see one finer than the other and its endless. The indo yaar knows sex sells but this is taking it too far.
You still trying to replace that one girl I see it's ok bro bro :tocry:

They say your algorithm is a reflection of you…

So you’re thirsty for ass and TikTok has lots of it. They want you to stay addicted

you know you can just adjust your feed to show you what you want to see? they give you options in the beginning.

but you are right about people being too used to beautiful people, because these days it's like you have to look like a pixar character to be considered beautiful as a woman

Last edited:
They say your algorithm is a reflection of you…

So you’re thirsty for ass and TikTok has lots of it. They want you to stay addicted
That's the thing I'm not one to turn down an admiration for the gluteus maximus on a women. However surely there is a limit. These indo yaar data robbing thiefs are condemning a whole generation of young fellas to inceldom by exposing them to too many unattainable fine b*itches.

Tiktok is a backdoor app. It's LOL entertainment.

#Uninstalled
I never understood that agreement every app is tied with government we already know nsa was caught listening to people cellphones and that was long time with technology they have right now and god knows what else they are hiding it wouldn't suprise that they know who you are more than you know yourself so why would I care if a foreign government took my information I'm regular average day Joe .

The amount of super beautiful people I see on social media is insane because I’ll go outside and everybody just looks average. I rarely see stunningly beautiful people out on the street, people just look normal. It’s kind of a mindfck

Trending