Tiktok couple arrested

Shameless Tiktok teen couple abaas and faa'zo have been arrested by Mogadishu authorities after their scandalous video 👇

Shameless Tiktok teen couple abaas and faa'zo have been arrested by Mogadishu authorities after their scandalous video 👇

This is the consequences of uneducated people using the internet, what a disgusting thing I see

This is the consequences of uneducated people using the internet, what a disgusting thing I see
Look at this decadence, the government has to do something about it
IMG_1004.jpegIMG_1003.jpeg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
the video was weird but arresting is a bit too much nothing is going happen anyways
This is how degeneracy begins and must be stopped at its roots, You will learn and plus the amount of cringe in the video deserves a sentence of 10 days in jail.

Sad they seemed really fun. Hope they get out soon .

Delete their TikTok and keep them in jail for a month. It will be a lesson for those fobs that are doing similar stuff.
Why keep them in jail? They should be taught a trade. Jail doesn't not help anyone that hasn't done any harmful things similar to them. The need trades

Why keep them in jail? They should be taught a trade. Jail doesn't not help anyone that hasn't done any harmful things similar to them. The need trades

If you don’t make them example there will be another fob couple that will try to outdo them in saqajaanimo. Somalia is a Muslim country and their behavior shouldn’t be tolerated.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Very sad
You can see from their jingad they don’t have much,and shameless video is what they have to resort to for money

If you don’t make them example there will be another fob couple that will try to outdo them in saqajaanimo. Somalia is a Muslim country and their behavior shouldn’t be tolerated.
I understand you have to teach people what's wrong and right and that's fine, but these people seem like they are trying to feed themselves. How they are going about is to be questioned and that ok. If they were taught life skills instead on punishment they can see what they are doing wrong because at the end of the day they consider tiktok a job. They are at least working and not a leech on society.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I would arrested them long time ago.