TikTok banned in the state of Montana

Yaraye

VIP
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 9.50.38 PM.png

theory on why tiktok is being banned

Last edited:
That's a L for reer Montana

As much as I don't like TikTok, this measure is an infringement of the rights and privacy of citizens to use any app of their own likings, as long as it's confined to themselves.

It's one thing to ban on devices used by employees in the public sector, but in its entirety? It seems overboard. Hopefully it gets taken to a higher instance, and thereafter a complete revocation of the ban

Last edited:
That's an L for reer Montana

As much as I don't like TikTok, this measure is an infringement of the rights and privacy of citizens to use any app of their own likings, as long as it's confined to themselves.

It's one thing to ban on devices used by employees in the public sector, but in its entirety? It seems overboard. Hopefully it gets taken to a higher instance, and thereafter a complete revocation of the ban
This.
Doesn't help how the internet becoming rapidly proprietary makes these authotarian-esque censorships possible.

reer

VIP
That's a L for reer Montana

somalis should be banned from tiktok. rights and civil liberties kulahaa. gerarahere. :camby:

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
This ban is going to sweep the nation at some point. Might as well start deleting your content now while we still can.