Tik Tok Star guns down his ex wife and "friend"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Prosecutors said Ali Abulaban had surreptitiously installed a listening device on his 5-year-old daughter’s tablet device, and when he heard his wife and another man talking, he went to her apartment and shot them to death, the Union-Tribune reported. "

Is he Iranian? Syrian? They are bringing their aggressive middle eastern fatal revenge mode to the west. LOL

World

VIP
The wife

Comments are saying they were separated, she had a restraining order against him and they was in the process of a divorce, but some are saying that isn’t true so idk.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The wife

Comments are saying they were separated, she had a restraining order against him and they was in the process of a divorce, but some are saying that isn’t true so idk.

yes the prosecutor said they were separating. And the black guy killed was a close friend and not a boy friend. Which is kinda suspect. A black friend and an arab woman? Unless he is gay i dont know

You don’t own anyone marriage is a mutual agreement, they guy list his cool and now has the bigger L

if she cheated and he took the high road he’d have the upper hand in divorce settlements and the empathy of society, family and friends now he’s the criminal

yes the prosecutor said they were separating. And the black guy killed was a close friend and not a boy friend. Which is kinda suspect. A black friend and an arab woman? Unless he is gay i dont know
dear your powers of deduction and your nose for mischief are quite laudable, talk about somebody born amongst the wrong people, how can we use your unquestionable abilities in our somali and islamic context. i suggest islamic jurisprudence. me think you would have a knack for it. dont forget amongst the greatest islamic scholars was one aisha bint abubakar and i sense the potential of a her in you. its never to late

dear your powers of deduction and your nose for mischief are quite laudable, talk about somebody born amongst the wrong people, how can we use your unquestionable abilities in our somali and islamic context. i suggest islamic jurisprudence. me think you would have a knack for it. dont forget amongst the greatest islamic scholars was one aisha bint abubakar and i sense the potential of a her in you. its never to late
Good advice

Trending

Latest posts