Tik Tok should be banned. The kung flu virus of a app should be banned especially to ladies who are soo easily brainwashed. Come on man.

I urge all Somalis home and abroad, walal or cadow, good people or ultra feminist trash, to delete tik tok. This app is a disease that destroys your mental health and attention span. No wonder some here especially the ladies can’t concentrate one second and get destroyed when I debate them in key issues. Come back to the good old days of pre 2018 where Tik tok never existed and back then ladies knew how to debate.
#tiktokout #china virus #kung flu virus #wuhan virus #feminist virus

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I urge all Somalis home and abroad, walal or cadow, good people or ultra feminist trash, to delete tik tok. This app is a disease that destroys your mental health and attention span. No wonder some here especially the ladies can’t concentrate one second and get destroyed when I debate them in key issues. Come back to the good old days of pre 2018 where Tik tok never existed and back then ladies knew how to debate.
not just that, it also steal your data

Wallahi never seen a much desasterous App than this one, it's about to erode our entire morals and deen within a split of seconds, I had it for only like 2 days and deleted immediately after getting headache from the level of degeneracy over there and hope we will all boycott this shaydaan app before it done more damage

Tick Tok is kinda poetic because the app name represents how much time is left of the human age also known as the Modern Day Age before Dajjal appears himself.

The Communist Chinese and the Rus are planning on imploding America by Demoralizing the youth and making them clinically mentally retarded. The writings on the wall. Go back to Somalia before 2031

Tick Tok is kinda poetic because the app name represents how much time is left of the human age also known as the Modern Day Age before Dajjal appears himself.

The Communist Chinese and the Rus are planning on imploding America by Demoralizing the youth and making them clinically mentally retarded. The writings on the wall. Go back to Somalia before 2031
I agree that this brainwashing addictive app is also one of the trial of the upcoming of Dajjal.

Tiktok should be banned for the thirst traps and how it poisons the youths mind. Man was not meant to see that many bad B's in his lifetime.
also too much information
In th past u have to travel and sacrifice lifes pleasures to explore new parts of the world and gain new knowledge
Now a 10 year old can learn more sitting on his sofa than some guy who spent his life in gaining knowledge of the word
I hink it createes a sense of entitlement in ppl because they are given so much information for free without any effort, at the same time they dont value it because its so easy to access and there is so much ur brain is overloaded with so much quick moving things u lose ur ability to actually retain and learn information in general life

I see your point here and I agree it destroys minds not just female btw but avoid the whole "kung flu" bullshit its racist af. Genuine advice, if you're gonna take it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1660431187178.png

vanilla

i think with my heart
I don't know. I learned a lot from TikTok tbh. Sometimes I get much needed laugh. Sometimes it helps with my anxiety when I'm around people. Is not so bad if you don't spend too much time on it. But that can be said about many things. I think it should be banned for under 18s tho :ummhmm:

Trending

Latest posts