Tigrays in Ethiopia holding election without consent of federal gov

The Ethiopian government is helpless and can’t do shit but watch and say we won’t recognize it. How can langab tigrays have so much power and landeer somalis get abused so much? I will answer for you, unity!!!

I thought tigrayans were the political power house after the fall of Haile
They are but how when they are half the number of Somalis and a third of the land of the somalis? We somalis underestimate the power of working together! It is crazy! 5 million tigrays have more power than 12million somali.

They are but how when they are half the number of Somalis and a third of the land of the somalis? We somalis underestimate the power of working together! It is crazy! 5 million tigrays have more power than 12million somali.
Tigray had the West that put them in power.
Also they stole most of the money in Ethiopia over the 30 year rule.

Most of the arsenal and latest artillery is concentrated in their hands.

Amhara want to use the Ethiopian military to destroy the Tigray power base.They are drunk with power and hate.All TPLF wants is Abye to declare war and try invade Tigray this will give Tigray excuse to use full power and claim they are fighting people that want to Ethnic cleanse them.
Do you think if Abye captures Tigray he will be merciful to Tigray people?
No they will do a Rwanda Genocide on them this is what Amhara want.
But in reality if Ethiopian forces try acting stupid.Amhara region will be reduced to Rubbles.
Tigray will.make sure that millions of Amhara perish before they Match to Addis Ababa.

Warya langaab Geel xabsaade how come you folks are not demonstrating in Somali kilil in support of your Oromo brethrens?
Where is the dir love?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Tigrays have been the ruling class of Ethiopia since the end communism in the 1980s overtaking the Amharas. That’s why nobody can say shit to Tigrays or they’ll do an Eritrea 2.0 with Tigray Republic

If they leave Ethiopia will fall like dominos
B2340394-6B54-439F-9377-0D569E300076.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Tigrays have been the ruling class of Ethiopia since the end communism in the 1980s overtaking the Amharas. That’s why nobody can say shit to Tigrays or they’ll do an Eritrea 2.0 with Tigray Republic

If they leave Ethiopia will fall like dominos
View attachment 140507
And who gonna keep oromos in check ? They want a lot of territories from Somali region, I wonder if Somali galbeeds can do anything

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
And who gonna keep oromos in check ? They want a lot of territories from Somali region, I wonder if Somali galbeeds can do anything
If Somalia was a strong government they’d help Ogadenia and fend off Oromos. I know it’s weird but it’s in Ogadens best interest that Ethiopia is stable or they’ll get picked apart by everyone.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The Ethiopian government is helpless and can’t do shit but watch and say we won’t recognize it. How can langab tigrays have so much power and landeer somalis get abused so much? I will answer for you, unity!!!
i don't see this resulting in much

Trending