Tigrayan hooyo mataalo kids cry about TPLF

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
"And it gets even worse" then she does that slight, sassy head shake while she talks.

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

@Amazonian Tigray is in the same predicament they put us for the lat 30 years they were in power.Even today after being bombed and are hiding in caves they are still worried about ONLF claimming they will destroy Ethiopia.
I have never seen such pathological liars than agames.A good Agame is a dead agame. :ufdup:

Why dont somalis in Ethiopia do the same? its all good laughing at them but they are actually raising awareness about their cause

Why dont somalis in Ethiopia do the same? its all good laughing at them but they are actually raising awareness about their cause
We used to do it when they were in power and the two dead monsters I posted in the Tigrayan war forum used to roam around the globe and claim nothing was happening in the Ogaden.So today we are enjoying their free show with pop corns. :salute:

No I dont care about their cause and I think they are exaggerating. However we somalis wouldn't be if we did the same

I despise raw meat eaters regardless of what ethnic group they are but the funny thing is Tigrayans will eventually bounce back from this. But you MX “time will be up” on February 8th. You’ll crawl back to Ghetto :mjlol::russ:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I despise raw meat eaters regardless of what ethnic group they are but the funny thing is Tigrayans will eventually bounce back from this. But you MX “time will be up” on February 8th. You’ll crawl back to Ghetto :mjlol::russ:

giphy.gif

Time was up back in Jan 26 1991, we bounced backed, time won't be up on Feb 8th, and that is a fact :chrisfreshhah:
Nobody crawling anywhere :drakelaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You found a way to make the war in Tigray about MX. Congratulations you're an idiot :mjkkk:

You found a way to make the war in Tigray about MX. Congratulations you're an idiot :mjkkk:
You made a political thread mocking Tigrays. I merely inclined that you a MX are in no position to laugh at them and I used your “time is up” phrase against you. It seems you’re too much of a ret*ard to comprehend that :tacky:

Trending

Latest posts