Tigray (TPLF) are beating the drums of war

I dont understand why anyone would be pleased with Ethiopia breaking apart or falling out, will just bring more instability to the region. Somalias future is brighter with a prosperous and rich Ethiopia.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I dont understand why anyone would be pleased with Ethiopia breaking apart or falling out, will just bring more instability to the region. Somalias future is brighter with a prosperous and rich Ethiopia.

Dumb question,very weird comment for a somali to post. Why would any one be please with Ethiopia breaking apart? Maybe because they are occupying my ancestral territory falsely, and much more other Somali tribes. Once they crumble, we shall reclaim back our territory.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am worried too. But the reality is Oromos, Amharas and Tigray are very distinct ethnic groups with their own agendas that by the looks of it can only be settled by force.

Despite @xabashi efforts to spread propaganda here, I believe some major shit is about to happen in Ethiopia. The TPLF is an accelerator agent there that is speeding up the fermentation process aka breaking up.

The instability of Ethiopia can benefit Somalis a lot but that’s if they put their differences asid. With the amount of money these corrupt politicians steal, they could literally fund militias in Ethiopia but I highly doubt they would. They are too short sighted.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dumb question,very weird comment for a somali to post. Why would any one be please with Ethiopia breaking apart? Maybe because they are occupying my ancestral territory falsely, and much more other Somali tribes. Once they crumble, we shall reclaim back our territory.
It is logic, somali states already showing their displeasure of the Ethiopian immigrants in their states. Somalia will not be stable while neighbouring a fucking 100 million residents country, even if Somalia was stable, or relatively stable, it will get huge refugee with it liked it or not. Never to mention that we can't handle that with our limited resources.

Ethiopia ending up like Somalia in 1991 is very bad to us, unless that collapse would be like every region getting autonomous. The last scenario is good to us.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If Ethiopia collapses, do you think Somalia would be any different? More instability is a bad thing.
it isn't gonna crumble it will be weaken by the instability hence making it easier for moqdishu to support any liberation movement in ogadenia provided the gov gets its act together

Really emotional, also absorbing that much territory while any somali government is this weak is asking for humanitarian issues. A strong Ethiopia can only mean higher prospects for Somalia, we can fuel their growing consumer base through trades.

It is foolish to think that breaking up the best performing eastern country atm would bring prosperity to the region. You'll just see further factions and several decades of instability. Ethiopia has the potential to be Somalias biggest trading partner in any sector. I understand they currently own massive Somali territory, but it is the straws we were given, maybe in the future when the country is stronger, we can go after the lost territory from colonial separation.

Ethiopian collapse is terrible for our current goals and future prospects.

More Africans marching to destroy themselves. Maybe they are the enemies of Somalis but at some point I get tired of seeing failed states and misery. Is Kenya next? So what if we get back all our lands if everybody around us is in the shitter. :snoop:

More Africans marching to destroy themselves. Maybe they are the enemies of Somalis but at some point I get tired of seeing failed states and misery. Is Kenya next? So what if we get back all our lands if everybody around us is in the shitter. :snoop:
Nigga f*ck Africa. I only care about ethnic Somalis and our occupied lands (Galbeed and NFD).

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
faar wealthier and we would have controlled them like marionett's while taking away what ever valuable shit they got left :denzelnigga:

If Kenya/Ethiopia collapse, that's damn near 200 million people who may end up seeking refuge in Somalia. Better they stay developing so the people don't hop the borders in massive numbers.

If Kenya/Ethiopia collapse, that's damn near 200 million people who may end up seeking refuge in Somalia. Better they stay developing so the people don't hop the borders in massive numbers.
Simple, If Ethiopia collapses into a civil war, we will have to close our borders in Galbeed/Somalia completely and not allow any of them in. We would need to be heavily armed/organized, we will also need to secede for good.

Abye made one big mistake that was to try rekindle the Amhara previledge that died more than 30 years ago.

Amhara extremists like Iskander Naga has been feeding Amhara population with lies about bringing back the Nazi regime of Menelik and Haile Selasie which is outdated.
It's like some Russians wanting to bring back their Tsar Monarch.Do you think this will be taken lightly by other russians.
Amhara Feudalism is outdated.
Most of the Amhara politicians sing one Ethiopia but what they mean is one religion,Culture and language which is Amhara that will dominate the rest of Ethiopia while other people will be rated second class citizens.

Trending

Latest posts