Tigray crisis

That’s true but I do think Somalis are in a different situation than the other ethnic groups. K5 has the resources it’s needs to be an independent country. Plus the Somalis in Ethiopia will never view themselves as Ethiopian, and they will never be viewed as such
The somalis can be ethiopian by proxy.
There's a threat of oromisation when you have somali clans joining the oromo federal state and speaking oromo as a first language. Clans like gurgura might aswell not even be counted as somali as they accept being identified as oromo in the cencus.
Secondly the K5 is very dependant on a future stable and strong somalia for its indepenedence. The land is mostly flat and has no access to the sea. If Somalia chooses to not go this path i doubt k5 will be ever free.

The somalis can be ethiopian by proxy.
There's a threat of oromisation when you have somali clans joining the oromo federal state and speaking oromo as a first language. Clans like gurgura might aswell not even be counted as somali as they accept being identified as oromo in the cencus.
Secondly the K5 is very dependant on a future stable and strong somalia for its indepenedence. The land is mostly flat and has no access to the sea. If Somalia chooses to not to go this path i doubt k5 will be ever free.
Yea the situation with the border clans is tricky. I’ve heard that many have joined the Oromo region and some have even been assimilated. But I still think K5 would still be a viable country. It would have access to ports in SL and PL which would make it function as if it wasn’t a landlocked country. And their land is rich in natural resources such as oil. If ONLF hadn’t been fighting the government all these years they would’ve already been extracting it by now. But if they have an independent country they’d finally be able to start profiting off the oil

This was way too late to notice what happened to Tigray. The war already ended a year ago and 10% of their population wiped out
That's a genocide and no one talks about it. How many did Omar Al Bashir kill before he was wanted by the ICC? The Western hypocrisy have no limit.

600,000 civilians killed and no media coverage.

The 2 million secessionists in the north would absolutely be extinct if Ethiopia ever gets the chance.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
257,000 fighters? Who tf did they disarm? Did they only take away heavy weaponry? How does Addis Abba think that they can change the theater of conflict to Amhara region when the TPLF still posses a mass of fighters and surely they are rearming? If I was Abiy I wouldn’t be able to sleep until every TPLF soldier was disarmed and “neutralized” either permanently or they return to their homes and resume civil life even then I’d keep an eye.
Yeah it was only heavy weaponry that was confiscated. Abiy doesn’t have the power to fully disarm the TPLF nor would it even be in his interests right now. Tigray has been politically neutered so they don’t pose much of a threat right now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Yea the situation with the border clans is tricky. I’ve heard that many have joined the Oromo region and some have even been assimilated. But I still think K5 would still be a viable country. It would have access to ports in SL and PL which would make it function as if it wasn’t a landlocked country. And their land is rich in natural resources such as oil. If ONLF hadn’t been fighting the government all these years they would’ve already been extracting it by now. But if they have an independent country they’d finally be able to start profiting off the oil
Good thing is Galbeed has land from multiple clans that matter. They got Ciise lands to extend into Djibouti. They've got Samaroon, isaaq ect. Lands so into SL. And they've got Daroods into PL so they can use all those ports

They cannot do that at the moment. Somalia needs to recover first before any such action can be taken.

Maybe then we can take back all of our land.
I agree that Somalia isn’t in a position to take galbeed. If Ethiopia balkanizes I’d be best if galbeed stayed as its own independent country until Somalia becomes more stable

I am concerned about the possibility of balkanization in the region. However, I hope that Galbeed can act as a buffer and help retake the lands that were taken from us. The Oromos might pose a significant threat to Galbeed and Somalia, as they tend to assimilate other people as a way of developing themselves and gaining more land.

It's annoying how they already think we are related and have been pushing to extend into Somalia. Since they have no access to the sea.

It's the same reason why Tigray wants Eritrean - Sea access without it, development would be much harder.

without sea access, none of them will push hard for an independent country except for Galbeed.

Thank Allah this has not reached Ogadenia. I pray Allah protects Ogaden from anymore of their oppression. My tol have suffered enough in the hands of the Christians and the so called Muslim Somalis.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
I love how Somalis are caring people.

but I tell you kindly. The Tigrayans are not innocent. The Tigrayan and the TPLF don’t give a shit about you Somalis. They invaded Somalia and were the reason why Somalia is where Somalia is now. Not to forget the genocide in Ogaden and Somalia for 12 years from 2006-2018.

meles zenawi/TPLF and USA wanted to support Somaliland’s independence already in 2006. Even now in social media many Tigrayans are laughing about you and they support Ethiopias MOU. Know your friends. You have no friends except Eritreans and Djibouti.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I love how Somalis are caring people.

but I tell you kindly. The Tigrayans are not innocent. The Tigrayan and the TPLF don’t give a shit about you Somalis. They invaded Somalia and were the reason why Somalia is where Somalia is now. Not to forget the genocide in Ogaden and Somalia for 12 years from 2006-2018.

meles zenawi/TPLF and USA wanted to support Somaliland’s independence already in 2006. Even now in social media many Tigrayans are laughing about you and they support Ethiopias MOU. Know your friends. You have no friends except Eritreans and Djibouti.
Well I hope more of them die.
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

Trending

Latest posts