Three Stocks Of Desert People

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1. Camel, Sheep, Goat Variant people(afro asiatic people)
2. Cow, Sheep, Goat Variant people. Nomadic Africans(fulanis, dinkas, etc)
3. Sheep, Goat variant people(ancient jews) REALLY poor due to the livestock I guess

My assumption some weather pattern caused these people to separate in different migrations at different time periods of history, hence developing languages similar to the new host communities they met and blended with. But they were an original stock of people. We forget that the earth moved especially the continental crusts over time periods and weather pattern changed. For example my family clan, we have family who disappeared and were found in Baargaal and Erigavo because they got lost in the desert and this was quite recent and not so long ago.

That's my assumption anyways because I can't imagine your not the same people yet perform the same occupation as a people. Somali is not the same people, there is no mythical somali guy that generated us. Somali is just lingua franca for communication similar to arabic is and you all know that. We come from different parts of the world but I think we are majority the same ORIGIN because most of do the same occupation but same origin doesn't mean SAME PEOPLE, it just means we lived in the same area a long time ago, we were always different family units and so forth. Because tribe doesn't create a nation as somali say. Language unification DOES like roman empire did. Like Somalia did. Like all nations did. Nations are result of language unification

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have confirmed my suspicions. Africans and Arabs are basically one geographic area. The continents were together at one point in history. Why I say that? Look at the overwhelming evidence below.

Africa and Arabian Plate. You can tell it's identical land-mass that must of once been connecte together. From Maghrib to the western berber side to just outside of Turkey and up to Syria and just stop at the turkish border(different greenery). Stop at the Iranian plate(mountainous aryan geostructures there) that do not fit well with the afro-asian geology.

Ethiopia on it's edges did the roaming nomads surround them all, same with kenya in the north it's same geography as Somalia, same with chad, niger, libya, egypt, tunisia, algeria, morroco(except the greenery area) clearly EUROPEAN plate merged there in the north. Roman empire territories.

images

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
map-maps-africa-saudi-arabia-A8BN33.jpg

That's probably a better look at the geographic similarities of africa and mid-east(delineate the border at turkey and iran due to the different geographies). Iran is rugged mountains and Turkey/northern syria border is green fertile land. But yeah the mid-east and africa were pretty much desert societies that were once linked and hence the similar nomadic occupation.

Last edited:

Trending