Three school girls dissing Somali girls on the bus

Keo

VIP
I was just on a bus and these 3 school girls (one madow who was wearing hijab and two Asians) were dissing Somali girls. I was sitting at the front upstairs and they were sitting close to the back of the bus but I could still hear their conversations.
:faysalwtf:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I was just on a bus and these 3 school girls (one madow who was wearing hijab and two Asians) were dissing Somali girls. I was sitting at the front upstairs and they were sitting close to the back of the bus but I could still hear their conversations.
:faysalwtf:
Uk?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
so one adoon and two ugly ass asians probably,were dissing a somali on the bus . why were they doing that to her . what kind of nasty shit did they say about her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord of Warshiekh

lmao, somalis are only black to them when its convenient, but when their jealousy kicks in we are suddenly what? lmao this is why i promote somalinimo over everything
Exactly. I have faced racism by black people countless times. They hate somalis for sticking out for each other and having a culture. They are the most violent and primitive of people. Just look at what’s left of london, madows are robbing the minds of the somali youth there and promoting stabbings through their treacherous and cruel songs. Everyone should stay wary of them

Exactly. I have faced racism by black people countless times. They hate somalis for sticking out for each other and having a culture. They are the most violent and primitive of people. Just look at what’s left of london, madows are robbing the minds of the somali youth there and promoting stabbings through their treacherous and cruel songs. Everyone should stay wary of them
but also, keep in mind that there are also madhows, or west african muslims who are very cultured and humble, as there also is doqon ciyaal suuq faraxs and s in every city with a visible somali minority.
im just saying, calling madhows primitive and violent sounds just like what dhegcas call us.

Lord of Warshiekh

but also, keep in mind that there are also madhows, or west african muslims who are very cultured and humble, as there also is doqon ciyaal suuq faraxs and s in every city with a visible somali minority.
im just saying, calling madhows primitive and violent sounds just like what dhegcas call us.

By ‘madow’ I mean afro-carribean/afro-american. I didn’t mean africans

Trending