Three people killed in drive-by shooting in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
large.png

MOGADISHU, Somalia - At least three civilians were reported to have been killed, and four others wounded in a drive-by shooting in the Somali capital, Mogadishu on Tuesday, Garowe Online reports.

According to witnesses, gunmen traveling in a car have sprayed bullets on a vehicle carrying seven people near Digfeer Junction in Mogadishu's Hodon district, killing three members of same family.

"The car which the people were travelling was blocked by another vehicle, whose occupants fired at them and escaped from the site," said a police officer, Ali Hassan, while speaking to GO over the phone.

The assailants fled the shooting scene immediately, before the arrival of the Police authorities, who launched an investigation and a manhunt mission to capture the suspects, according to sources.

The wounded, including the driver had been rushed to a nearby hospital, where they are currently receiving medical care. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the deadly drive-by shooting.

The murder of the civilians is the latest in a series of targeted killings and car bombings in Mogadishu for the last weeks, amid tight security measures by the Federal government forces.

Am impressed :ehh:
Step in the right direction if i do say so my self :ehh:
Going from 3rd world suicide bomber to first world drive by:ehh:
We're making progress :ehh:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
large.png

MOGADISHU, Somalia - At least three civilians were reported to have been killed, and four others wounded in a drive-by shooting in the Somali capital, Mogadishu on Tuesday, Garowe Online reports.

According to witnesses, gunmen traveling in a car have sprayed bullets on a vehicle carrying seven people near Digfeer Junction in Mogadishu's Hodon district, killing three members of same family.

"The car which the people were travelling was blocked by another vehicle, whose occupants fired at them and escaped from the site," said a police officer, Ali Hassan, while speaking to GO over the phone.

The assailants fled the shooting scene immediately, before the arrival of the Police authorities, who launched an investigation and a manhunt mission to capture the suspects, according to sources.

The wounded, including the driver had been rushed to a nearby hospital, where they are currently receiving medical care. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the deadly drive-by shooting.

The murder of the civilians is the latest in a series of targeted killings and car bombings in Mogadishu for the last weeks, amid tight security measures by the Federal government forces.

Come on tell me pretty please i wont tell, :lolbron:this 24 Hours Doom and Gloom about Mogadishu must be arousing you an erection, right!

Status
Not open for further replies.