Three Girls drama based on Rochdale grooming victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Powerful drama based on the experiences of three of the vulnerable young girls who were groomed, sexually abused and trafficked by British Pakistani men in Rochdale and of the failure of the authorities to do anything about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08rgd5n

Bad
OK
Good
Very good

The intent here is obvious, it's to demonize and dehumanize Muslims, linking these 'acts' those Pakistani male's did to the 'religion' and somewhat their culture (2 birds one stone)

It's proven that both peadophilea and rape are commited predominantly by white males, yet you will never see such depictions on television, this is classic social engineering 101.

The whole reason I threw the TV out a decade ago. :camby:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
The intent here is obvious, it's to demonize and dehumanize Muslims, linking these 'acts' those Pakistani male's did to the 'religion' and somewhat their culture (2 birds one stone)

It's proven that both peadophilea and rape are commited predominantly by white males, yet you will never see such depictions on television, this is classic social engineering 101.

The whole reason I threw the TV out a decade ago. :camby:
Do you have statistics on that? Because from what I have read vast majority of grooming is by Asian Muslim gangs.

There is a real problem with grooming by Asian men in the UK, the BBC did well to raise awareness of it. Although obviously, some on the right wing will use this as extra fuel for their islamophobic flame.

Powerful drama based on the experiences of three of the vulnerable young girls who were groomed, sexually abused and trafficked by British Pakistani men in Rochdale and of the failure of the authorities to do anything about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08rgd5n

Bad
OK
Good
Very good

kaleel

Thanks bro and for those of you like me who don't live in the U.K, you can watch it all the 3 part series here. Btw, inquisitive will blame the "white evil" man for the Somali civil war, he is the Somali version and the opposite end of Kipling, if you read his poem, "white man's burden".

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
kaleel

Thanks bro and for those of you like me who don't live in the U.K, you can watch it all the 3 part series here. Btw, inquisitive will blame the "white evil" man for the Somali civil war, he is the Somali version and the opposite end of Kipling, if you read his poem, "white man's burden".

Thanks for the links, I prefer to watch it on youtube myself. I don't know if it's art imitating life or vice versa, the Pakistani on trial episode 3 @32:09.

I watched the first episode and realised that the British system has totally abandoned children from dysfunctional families. These Pakistani men were disgusting, but I felt sorry for the girl whose father just lost his business and her rebellion caused him and the mother more trauma.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
i watched episode one the other day if it is based on a real story then i don't see a problem. Racists are obviously gonna use it as flame bait though. But this thing happens by white men all the time and they arent making a series on that

i watched episode one the other day if it is based on a real story then i don't see a problem. Racists are obviously gonna use it as flame bait though. But this thing happens by white men all the time and they arent making a series on that

SomaliSteel

What do you mean by "I don't see a problem"? Is it ok to groom children and being raped? Or white children aren't your concern and they deserve to be raped? Secondly, have you checked all the documentaries made about older men of all races grooming children? Check a TV series called Catching Predators on YouTube. How about if these white girls were dark Muslim girls and groomed by white men? These evil men happen to be all Pakis and it is necessary to ask questions about their culture, so young Pakistani men could be educated about the evilness of rape. We Somali men have our own share of rape stories including a bus driver who raped an intellectually disabled boy and from to time Somalia is on the news about despicable rape stories. All Real Men, regardless of their race, religion or class should make a pledge of zero tolerance towards rape and having sex with children.

SomaliSteel

My apologies sxb, I posted my previous response to you in a haste and just saw your query. Yes, it is based on a real story. Disregard my previous post.

Timeline of how the Rochdale grooming scandal unfolded

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...eline-rochdale-grooming-scandale-bbc-13026060

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending