VIP
Aegon's conquest of Westeros.
Doom of Valyria.
The Age of Heroes/The Long Night.

Any of these and i'll be greatly pleased

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Targarean show would be great.
Targaryen* and hell yeah I would love to see that show. Imagine all the politicking and wars between all the dragon families. It would probably be too expensive to make seeing as how they would have tons of dragons in the show.

Aaegal

Aegon's conquest of Westeros
Doom of Valyria
The Age of Heroes/The Long Night.

Any of these and i'll be greatly pleased
There is a youtube channel called 'whycreate' he has a ton of videos on all the lore discussed in the various books. Watching his videos made me realize, Westeros is the least interesting place in their world.

World

VIP
There is a youtube channel called 'whycreate' he has a ton of videos on all the lore discussed in the various books. Watching his videos made me realize, Westeros is the least interesting place in their world.
Alt Shift X makes the best videos :banderas::ahh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You're too dismissive. I mean, those shows will probably be better than most shit out now.

None of the characters on the show now will appear, I think.
Meh there is a lot of good shows on. Anyways a show about the mad king with young Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon would be interesting but I read they don’t want to do it.

Aaegal

Meh there is a lot of good shows on. Anyways a show about the mad king with young Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon would be interesting but I read they don’t want to do it.
I would rather see something that explores other parts of the world. Like Nymeria of Dorne.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would also love to see background stories of The Night King how he became a white walker

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This stuff probably has no book material, and we have seen what they can do without something to follow the last few seasons:mjkkk:

Aaegal

This stuff probably has no book material, and we have seen what they can do without something to follow the last few seasons:mjkkk:
There are some source material they could go off but are you forgetting HBO has some of the best written shows. The Wire, The Sopranos, The Leftovers, Rome, Westworld, True Detective, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers. They will be fine as long as they get better show runners than DnD.

Status
Not open for further replies.