Thousands of Eritrean trained troops arriving tomorrow to join the Red Beret Elite forces

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Failed Rooble Baahane is trying to ally with the enemy terrorists ONLF and AS we will fight them and continue to control Somalia

Failed Rooble Baahane is trying to ally with the enemy terrorists ONLF and AS we will fight them and continue to control Somalia

:pachah1: Now that Rooble has rescinded the Criminal acts of Hassan Kheyre and Farmaajo considering ONLF, Halyeey Mujaahid Qalbi-dhagax has announced that he will take Farmaajo and Kheyre to Criminal Court.

Alhamdulilahi the criminal enterprise of Farmaajo and Kheyre has been exposed.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
:pachah1: Now that Rooble has rescinded the Criminal acts of Hassan Kheyre and Farmaajo considering ONLF, Halyeey Mujaahid Qalbi-dhagax has announced that he will take Farmaajo and Kheyre to Criminal Court.

Alhamdulilahi the criminal enterprise of Farmaajo and Kheyre has been exposed.
He should sue them bastards for criminal acts. Sharboweyne will get dragged to his prison cell and drop the soap for the rest of his life.

TekNiKo

VIP
The failed HG clan begging gaalo wont save them, Kheyre is a hero and Murusade and MX will defend each other, no ones needs a langaab when Murusade is in town

Keep begging cadaan

The failed HG clan begging gaalo wont save them, Kheyre is a hero and Murusade and MX will defend each other, no ones needs a langaab when Murusade is in town

Keep begging cadaan

Sxb Tekniko, All Somalis are waiting for Farmaajo and Kheyres apology for their criminality, hopefully it will be made soon .

1642962544093.png
1642962556036.png

TekNiKo

VIP
This is campign against Khayre more than Farmaajo Khayre has told MM and Rooble to fock off and now they are smearing their name. Qalbidgahax was a TPLF agent sent to destroy Somalia, his clan have proven to kill Somalis in kilinka 5aad and Kismaayo committing various war crimes and killing many notables.

Brother Abby must take action against this rogue group

Thank you Wasiir Bayle from Borame who refused to approve this cabinet meeting.

Xaaf is imprisoned in Hargeisa getting buttfocked by Muse Biixi soldiers but they are slaves to Kab iyo Lax

Based

VIP
Red Berets? I don't know man. Weren't they MSB's special force? Raggedy sharboweyne is trying to copy his adeer

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I have filed allegations against criminal Qalbiqurun in the ICJ for war crimes and human/drug trafficking, I will also complain to the governments of Somalia and Ethiopia for letting this criminal walk free.

I congratulate Galmudug for being the state that arrested him and Sanboloshe our former head of Nisa for deporting his ass, but they should have followed it up with life imprisonment in Ethiopian jail.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have filed allegations against criminal Qalbiqurun in the ICJ for war crimes and human/drug trafficking, I will also complain to the governments of Somalia and Ethiopia for letting this criminal walk free.

I congratulate Galmudug for being the state that arrested him and Sanboloshe our former head of Nisa for deporting his ass, but they should have followed it up with life imprisonment in Ethiopian jail.

:dead:

Trending