Thousands in UK born as result of ‘extreme inbreeding’, study suggests

Are you married to a relative? :(
What if I am gonna
Like I said if you marry your cousin you child will Come out fine just like any other child the sht you posted is not true some times like Sometimes people that are not releted can have a child that have mental disoder
Can you Explain it how non releted people can have mental disoder child
And I know people that are marry to their cousins and the kids came out are perfectly
Nothing wrong it as long you don't do It each generation

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thousands of people in the UK are likely to be the result of “extreme inbreeding” between close relatives, a study has suggested.

An analysis of DNA stored in the UK Biobank, which stores hundreds of thousands of volunteers’ genetic material, found a fraction of those sequenced were conceived by parents who are either first or second-degree relatives.

A first-degree relative is someone who shares 50 per cent of a person’s genes, so a parent or child, while second-degree relatives are those who share 25 per cent of the same DNA, including uncles, grandparents and half-siblings.

Of a total of more than 450,000 participants, researchers from the University of Queensland found 125 whose genes suggested they were the offspring of extreme inbreeding.

The volunteers were all individuals of European descent born between 1938 and 1967.

Extrapolating the sample data across England and Wales results in an estimate of 13,200 people born to inbreeding, but the study’s authors warned the figure could be even higher.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...queensland-biobank-genes-incest-a9091561.html
No wonder they are the ugliest whites.

Literally i could see more good looking cadaan in downtown LA than i've ever seen in 20 yrs here in the uk.

They don't know their tribes so they accidentally inbreed without knowing it.

:gucciwhat::damn:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What if I am gonna
Like I said if you marry your cousin you child will Come out fine just like any other child the sht you posted is not true some times like Sometimes people that are not releted can have a child that have mental disoder
Can you Explain it how non releted people can have mental disoder child
And I know people that are marry to their cousins and the kids came out are perfectly
Nothing wrong it as long you don't do It each generation
Don't deny it bro. It's proven scientifically to result in genetic defects beign introduced into the bloodline. Meaning they may appear randomly down the line to your descendants that marry out.

In breeding is bad.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This explains why UK cadaans are the ugliest cadaans alive I thought it had something to do with the cursed islands location ileen these cuckasians of the UK variety were inbreeding with their fellow shit-teeth pale skinned brethren

Don't deny it bro. It's proven scientifically to result in genetic defects beign introduced into the bloodline. Meaning they may appear randomly down the line to your descendants that marry out.

In breeding is bad.
Nah It is there plenty cousins marriage
And the kids are fine
Btw that only happens when you do each generation Allah only Forbid to marry you sister and aunts mother and your brother dauhter and so o but Allah never Forbid cousins marriage Allah k ow best btw
That is not how scien work scien cant Explain why there alot cousins marriage and the kids are perfectly healthty

Trending