Thoughts?

No point in debating with Khawarij, they only know the sword.
It may be beneficial for the rural folks who they use as foot soldiers to know their evil and misguided ways.

I think a better ideological battle needs to be waged alongside the ongoing military one. It will help shrink their already dwindling numbers.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It would be good to hear them out they are fellow Somalis at the end of the day and if negotiations are possible we should always be amicable. Remember President Trump made a deal with Taliban for withdrawal. Hopefully peace will reign in our region if bloodshed has failed and prolonged the tragic civil war

What baffles me about these kwaraj is how do they justify what they do when 98 percent of there killing are against other Muslims

It would be good to hear them out they are fellow Somalis at the end of the day and if negotiations are possible we should always be amicable. Remember President Trump made a deal with Taliban for withdrawal. Hopefully peace will reign in our region if bloodshed has failed and prolonged the tragic civil war
Jihadists or AQ don't deserve to be debated with inly get crushed by the bullets

We Should Bring Them To A Place Were They Feel Safe Then Nuke Their Asses
shocked gary vaynerchuk GIF

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How do you debate a sociopath, just putting them on a stage with a Sheikh is a mockery of Islam.

Trending

Latest posts