Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Wow I know it's a cliche but life is really short. We need to take advantage of it wallahi. In the space of a few weeks 2 of my teenage cousins got into car accidents and passed away AUN. One of the died today actually :'( Death is just around the corner. Today might be ur last day so instead of backbiting or hurling insults at someone we should be kind and build each other up. This goes for me too. I'm taking my own advice as I'm known to be a drama queen lol. So be kind to ur parents, family or even strangers. Just be a better you, God bless.

@Seoul thanks for the beneficial reminder and AUN your cousins. Every ramadan someone we closely know passes away it just goes to show no ones here to stay who knows we might be next soon.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
AUN and samir iyo imaan to his family

Tomorrow is not guaranteed but we are human beings we don't remember death until someone we know or close to die.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
AUN . 2 family friends passed away on the same day on the 2nd day of Ramadan.

Its crazy how fast time is going without us noticing it, we surely have to make use of that time no doubt.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
AUN

we don't realize how fast our lives can end until that moment happens Im forever thankful how lucky I am that's for sure

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to your cousins. May Allah swt open the highest gates of Jannah for them. May Allah swt give you and their family Samir & iman.

You're absolutely right, life is too short, as human beings we often forget that every soul shall taste death, don't let this world fool you. Everything is not forever. People who are with you today won't be here tomorrow. We must also work for our deeds in the afterlife. Thanks for the reminder. And Again may your cousins rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts