Thoughts on Winged Eyeliner?

Is it a good look to wear all the time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love wearing winged eyeliner, and do so often. My mom has been complaining about it though. It's too dramatic for her taste, even though I'm far from the only person wearing cat eyes. My mom has already been complaining about how I dress and putting on this eyeliner is too much for her apparently.
:comeon:

Ladies, in your opinion, is winged eyeliner too much or nah?
eyeliner.jpg

Photo_Jan_03_9_46_00_AM_large.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I love it!! There were days that I was obsessed with it, but these days I couldn’t be bothered anymore.

It is definitely not too much. Unless you’re not good at it and end up with a cleopatra winged liner.

I love it!! There were days that I was obsessed with it, but these days I couldn’t be bothered anymore.

It is definitely not too much. Unless you’re not good at it and end up with a cleopatra winged liner.
I definitely don't over line them, so I think I'm good! And you're right about not being bothered to do it sometimes. I get too lazy some days lol.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't wear makeup at all but it looks cute especially if done correctly and perfectly. In general wearing makeup daily is very bad for your skin let it breath once in a while or else you will age drastically. I only wear makeup at weddings which I rarely go to

I think a lot of us went through this winged eyeliner phase, but I see it less often now. It's all about the fake lashes and extensions nowadays, which Im not a fan off.

A winged eyeliner is timeless and works for most girls. Such a beautiful enhancement, love it.

I don't wear makeup but I have friends and family which do and honeslty looks so good on them.

If I was to wear makeup I would only wear winged eyeliner and mascara. That alone makes a huge difference I've noticed.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wear winged liner almost every day.

It’s so easy for me. I just do a winged liner, mascara, lipgloss and I’m out the door!!!

Beautiful
It enhance the eye beauty
tbh,
My eyeliner skills can be insanely end like a bruised goth often.

I use makeup products occasionally it results in more skin issues and clog up the pores.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Hell to the laxoox NO! That shit along with smokey eye are too edgy for me.

It looks nice on others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending