Thoughts on miss Somalia

Oh boy where to start
Morocco. Girls
Hebasha girls

white girls
View attachment 321791
Funny because the second girl you mentioned is actually Miss Ethiopia at Miss World. The same competition Bahja, Miss Somalia was at, at the same time.
they were actually even roommates! Source: Bahja TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwM4sG3/
But funny you said the Ethiopian is prettier because Bahja made it to the finalists but the habesha did not, so our girl IS better 🇸🇴

Funny because the second girl you mentioned is actually Miss Ethiopia at Miss World. The same competition Bahja, Miss Somalia was at, at the same time.
they were actually even roommates! Source: Bahja TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwM4sG3/
But funny you said the Ethiopian is prettier because Bahja made it to the finalists but the habesha did not, so our girl IS better 🇸🇴
Woow she is ethereal 👀, you don't see beauty like this anywhere

Miss Somalia is still pretty no comparisons
You are being biased Miss Wacbuudan :kodaksmiley:idhagayso.

See me, I’m a male, I’m attracted to women, I can tell which one of these women are pretty.

You, not so much :birdman:as I have learned from your comment. Waxaad tahay gabadh you can’t tell if a woman is pretty or not if you showed a picture of a girl you think is pretty to boys they’d probably disagree with you.

Gabadh baa tahay meel naga fadhiiso, dadwaynaha somalispot ha isku ceebeynin :bell:

Waxaaba taa kaaga sii daran is the fact that you’re 16 years old!:wtf:how are you gabadh oo lix iyo toban jir ah going to tell a 19 year old galti fob who loves nothing but being around Somali girls 24/7, and who’s been around gabdhaha somalida for most of his teenage years, which woman is pretty or what not?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You are being biased Miss Wacbuudan :kodaksmiley:idhagayso.

See me, I’m a male, I’m attracted to women, I can tell which one of these women are pretty.

You, not so much :birdman:as I have learned from your comment. Waxaad tahay gabadh you can’t tell if a woman is pretty or not if you showed a picture of a girl you think is pretty to boys they’d probably disagree with you.

Gabadh baa tahay meel naga fadhiiso, dadwaynaha somalispot ha isku ceebeynin :bell:

Waxaaba taa kaaga sii daran is the fact that you’re 16 years old!:wtf:how are you gabadh oo lix iyo toban jir ah going to tell a 19 year old galti fob who loves nothing but being around Somali girls 24/7, and who’s been around gabdhaha somalida for most of his teenage years, which woman is pretty or what not?
You wrote a whole book :jaynerd: i dont have any rebuttal you win

Trending

Latest posts