Thoughts on makeup

but it'll make you look ugly when you're not wearing it, won't it? every girl I know who does the full face beat looks like a zombie without

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Beards hide weak jawlines. We know it’s ok. Do your mewing exercise call it a day.

There is a difference between naturally occurring hair, and a concoction of 50 different chemicals which had tested on chimps to ensure they are safe for human use.
It's All So Tiresome | Know Your Meme

Nothing wrong with it as long as we know how your natural face looks, some of these girls be deceiving men out here which should be a crime

There is a difference between naturally occurring hair, and a concoction of 50 different chemicals which had tested on chimps to ensure they are safe for human use.
View attachment 123269
Blame the structure dude! Women participate because it’s expected for them to look beautiful. Hence men rating them & that guy that made the tread he treats prettier chicks nice. It’s the nature of the beast.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i personally love wearing makeup. it is a form of art. i can tune into my creativity:damnmusic: :lawd:it accentuates my beauty and increases my confidence :banderas::jcoleno: :ohhhdamn: asking me to stop wearing makeup is like asking me to walk around the street naked!! :dzmxmmb:

1591186775615.png

Most girls are beat without makeup and those that look like their natural are wearing makeup as well.
Also, telling a girl she looks good without makeup just makes girls laugh. They’ll see you as a simp who doesn’t realize women like makeup.

Just an observation I’ve noticed. Makeup will be in your life as long as you have women in your life.

So be prepared to never have an empty bathroom sink counter again.

:stevej:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i personally love wearing makeup. it is a form of art. i can tune into my creativity:damnmusic: :lawd:it accentuates my beauty and increases my confidence :banderas::jcoleno: :ohhhdamn: asking me to stop wearing makeup is like asking me to walk around the street naked!! :dzmxmmb:
Personally don't care u do you

Trending