Thoughts on LGBT Muslims?

People who claim to be intellectually superior are usually the dumbest. Not only are you stupid, but you also speak of nothingness, just yapping nonsense in the hope that people will accept your flawed argument.
Whatever you say, huuno ❤️

That’s actually oppressing them if they can’t do the sexual act. If Islam prohibits them in being Gay why be a Muslim then? The whole point of being gay is doing the sexual act. If he/she is not gonna partake on the homo act then that person is not gay but asexual.

I can’t imagine identifying gay and can’t get intimate with a guy. That’ll be torture and unreasonable.
Batty boy uff

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Not most, all. No Abrahamic religion condones this stuff.

Modern day Protestant Christians allow gay people into their church. So some Christians do condone this stuff.
Islam is only religion I know that actually condemns homosexuality. And they stick by these views. That’s something I respect. Unlike the former.

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Huuno. Yes i am a caring loving kind person.

Believing is not easy huuno. It comes with conditions. Basically your guidelines should be Islamic law. If u r gay, u MUST suppress it. You are not doing it for free. God has promised you Paradise for your efforts.

Okay eedo.

Modern day Protestant Christians allow gay people into their church. So some Christians do condone this stuff.
Islam is only religion I know that actually condemns homosexuality. And they stick by these views. That’s something I respect. Unlike the former.
Christianity condemns it too, Christianity has been reformed and they no longer follow all the ugly parts lol.

Allowing homosexuals the right to marry is still hugely controversial, even in Christian countries in Europe, that are largely secular & progressive. It’s much worse in Christian countries in Asia & Africa, they’re much more openly & aggressively homophobic, being gay is widely condemned in most of the world. Europe & North America are the only places in the world that approve of homosexuality.

Most people on Earth are homophobic lol.

Basra you seem like a caring person when it comes to this type of topic and I know you are a nice person that cares for others but this isn’t working out. You have to be honest about this. Can they claim homosexuality and still be a Muslim? No they can’t.

Islam prohibits this. if they want to suppress their sexuality then so be it then.
Being gay doesn’t make you an apostate. However it is their responsibility to make sure not to act on those desires.

I think you should have made that clearer in the initial post, then.

Her pursuing a WLW relationship publicly doesn't mean that she thinks the relationship is halal or is insisting that LGBT+ across the board is okay. She's wrong for publicising her sins, yes, but calling it kufr based on this sole TikTok is a stretch.

You would need to link some other post of hers where she says or implies that to be the case to say she has committed open kufr.

Would you come to the same conclusion that a sl*tty Muslim man posting himself with his non-Muslim GF, is intentionally trying to promote the sin of zina or imply that it is halal by default as well? Genuinely asking.
Being in a gay relationship is a sin not kufr some niggas need to sort themselves out if they actually think it makes you a disbeliever

There is NOTHING more sad than a woman with the heart of a lion and a mind of an alpha man. Sooooo sad walaahi. Imagine in your head- u r the boss with testicles- but every month u bleed???

jesus GIF
what

Trending

Latest posts