Thoughts on italians?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Colonisers, antagonist and I'd love to humiliate them by sprinkling sliced pineapples on their pizzas

They'd break down
put some timr and one of these on their beloved pasta and they will die by the masses :mjlol:
Passion Fruit (Maracuya) Mousse Cake Recipe

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
1_Michele-Morrone.jpg
EWDKenPUMAIwSHA.jpg

need i say more? italians are spicy whites, theyre the only cadaans i can tolerate, and from my experience with them both in their nation and abroad,they adore black women specifically east africans. i heard when i was in milan that there was a famous italian movie starring an ethiopian woman when they were growing up, so thats why they love east african women.

in terms of the nation, doont have much animosity as the brits were the colonizers for me, but i sympathise with the southerners, although i have to admit mogadishu has not looked better since they left

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Some are attractive especially Southern Italians their food and desserts are bomb asf and their country is beautiful when you go there for a visit. I hope one day i visit Rome, Venice, Milan and south of Italy

Some are attractive especially Southern Italians their food and desserts are bomb asf and their country is beautiful when you go there for a visit. I hope one day i visit Rome, Venice, Milan and south of Italy

I live there, not that great.