Thoughts on Farmaajo's presidency so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an argument on twitter about how he failed us and did nothing but ruin the nation further. How true is that? I don't follow Somali politics much so i don't know.

He made one mistake and the whole country is suddenly out for blood. They chased out poor HSM over a few trivial things too. Somalis need an iron fist again, they have no respect for authority though so even that won't work.

He made one mistake and the whole country is suddenly out for blood. They chased out poor HSM over a few trivial things too. Somalis need an iron fist again, they have no respect for authority though so even that won't work.

What was the mistake?

He is doing good job except that one big mistake(handing out a somali rebel leader) but there is lot of people who will say otherwise

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo and khayre have been excellent just what Somalia needed the reason why many are against is due to the black market in Mogadishu being closed and all the isbaaro are being dismantled slowly but surely so it's taking its toll on many who use to survive on that blood money those who see profits in continued anarchy and chaos I commend the president and prime minister and may Allah guide them and help them overcome those who don't want to see Somalia stand up on its own two amiin thuma amiin

Last edited:
Farmaajo and khayre have been excellent just what Somalia needed the reason why many are against is due to the black market in Mogadishu being closed and all the isbaaro are being dismantled slowly but surely so it's taking its toll on many who use to survive on that blood money those who see profits in continued anarchy and chaos I comment the president and prime minister and may Allah guide them and help them overcome those who don't want to see Somalia stand up on its own two amiin thuma amiin

what else has he done so far?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Handing over an ex Somali soldier to Ethiopia who imprisoned him. That was a big mistake but he freed over a hundred from Ethiopian prisons.
Was that his mistake or was it signed by the previous administration? You really need to do your own due diligence, don't take hearsay as being gospel.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's many things that were done behind the shacabs back past agreement and dodgy dealing and now it's all coming to light thanks to the present government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending