thoughts on ex-somalis 🤔

personally i think they are coons trying to blame an entire ethnicity on their self hatred. they want to stray away from us bc we’re problematic but that could be said about every ethnicity in the world.🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ they just look like dumbasses especially the gay ones that claim other ethnicities like nigerian or moraccan...im pretty sure they’d be homophobic to you

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

personally i think they are coons trying to blame an entire ethnicity on their self hatred. they want to stray away from us bc we’re problematic but that could be said about every ethnicity in the world.🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ they just look like dumbasses especially the gay ones that claim other ethnicities like nigerian or moraccan...im pretty sure they’d be homophobic to you
The gay ones are doing us a favour for claiming other etnicities :rejoice:

That’s perfect the gays should claim otherwise I would’ve preferred them to claim Ethiopia so they would be more believable.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
be lucky to have khaniis somalis they will become the driving force in somalia soon :pachah1:

giphy.gif

Loool maybe