Thoughts on DMT

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Tell us your DMT experience if you had. Are you interested to try it out? I kinda want to test it:wow:

It will only last 40 min anyway

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
*takes a hit off of weed and heat protein wrapped in seaweed*

"hey Jamie pull up that video of the Chimpanzee on DMT, yeah that one"

"wow see how strong his muscles are? That must be because of all the DMT they've been taking. They could rip your face off. Wooooow look at those hands"

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How can you say that if you havent even experienced it?

@Aurelian its more like 10-15 mins and people say that they experience spirits and other dimensional beings that teach them things.

Yeah but I have heard enough stories of people breaking their minds while on psychedelics.

Feel free to take them but I respect my parents too much to put my sanity at risk. After all they’re gonna be the ones burdened with me if my trip goes sideways.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yeah but I have heard enough stories of people breaking their minds while on psychedelics.

Feel free to take them but I respect my parents too much to put my sanity at risk. After all they’re gonna be the ones burdened with me if my trip goes sideways.
Everything that may experience using DMT is mentioned in the second video, with small doses you may not experience any bad thing.

Trending