Thought they were married

You wanna think the best of people. I'm not going to assume every Somali girl living with a man is committing Zina, especially when most of the times Somali girls do not engage in premarital sex or live with a man.
Sorry but like @Hali said, chances are they aren’t just sitting around baking cakes and playing card games. A couple living together you can be 99.9% sure they are f*cking. It is what it is.

Not every Somali is the same level of religiosity so some may do things that aren’t Islamic or common within the culture esp here in the west

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sorry but like @Hali said, chances are they aren’t just sitting around baking cakes and playing card games. A couple living together you can be 99.9% sure they are f*cking. It is what it is.

Not every Somali is the same level of religiosity so some may do things that aren’t Islamic or common within the culture esp here in the west
she didn't say they were baking cakes and twiddling their thumbs. She assumed they were married while they were living together.

How hard is it to understand? You can be living with a man and not committing zina if you two are married. that's why she just assumed they were.

If I were you, I'd reread her posts slowly and carefully.

she didn't say they were baking cakes and twiddling their thumbs. She assumed they were married while they were living together.

How hard is it to understand? You can be living with a man and not committing zina if you two are married. that's why she just assumed they were.

If I were you, I'd reread her posts slowly and carefully.
Okay but that’s why you shouldn’t assume. They never indicated or said anywhere that they were married

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Okay but that’s why you shouldn’t assume. They never indicated or said anywhere that they were married
there's nothing wrong with assuming, especially if it's of random people you'll never meet and have nothing to do with lol. It's not like she was going around posting flyers saying they were married.

She just made a casual assumption and was surprised to see it wasn't true. Nothing more.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She is still has her dhaqan, wears traditional somali clothes, speaks the language. Ofocurse i would assume she is muslim too and married as majority of Somalis are muslim?

Are you saying the majority of Somali women cohabitate with men? Most I know are living with family, roommates (female) or married.
Even if they’re not cohabiting I’m sorry to burst your bubble but I literally know one Virgin and I know a lot of Somali girls and they’re not married. Plus the vast majority are not brazen enough to cohabit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I thought they where married lol it's rare see somali cohabiting with someone they ain't married to

She is still has her dhaqan, wears traditional somali clothes, speaks the language. Ofocurse i would assume she is muslim too and married as majority of Somalis are muslim?
Or she knows her audience well. Who would be interested in couples videos of Somali girl and indhoyar guy. Somalis offcourse so you have to given them some meat

I'm only waiting for that Asian dude to throw her away like leftover noodles. All it takes is for one argument, or that Asian dude to get fed up with her bs, or some fit Asian chick to seduce him and kapush, she can join the ranks of the ever-growing somali, mandarin-speaking, cat-loving, femcel Karens in the world.
Serves her right for going for a indoyeer, gus la'an saqajaan without any mahr. Aucudubillah:kodaksmiley:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm only waiting for that Asian dude to throw her away like leftover noodles. All it takes is for one argument, or that Asian dude to get fed up with her bs, or some fit Asian chick to seduce him and kapush, she can join the ranks of the ever-growing somali, mandarin-speaking, cat-loving, femcel Karens in the world.
Serves her right for going for a indoyeer, gus la'an saqajaan without any mahr. Aucudubillah:kodaksmiley:
They’ve been together for more than 5 years..

It's hilarious that you can say this after having dated one. I feel like the whole "They all look the same" is usually a mark that you don't get much exposure to that particular group. People who don't get exposed to much technology and see cadaans much in the 3rd world will even comment that most cadaans look the same to them, for example. I for one grew up around a lot of Filipinos can tell them apart as easily as I can tell apart Somalis as an example as well.
Exactly, I can tell people apart from their face structure or features.

Nah, Somali women have options. I literally get asked out by all races.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Nah, Somali women have options. I literally get asked out by all races.

Ooga booga lemme in an ajnabis home!

Seeing other women have freedom to choose there partners whilst I’m being restricted by the men in my family. I wanna score points to satisfy my ego.

ooga booga I am out of my mind ! , but ima still dress as a “Muslim” so I don’t get backlash or even jinns from the sky cursing me.
1623749266785.gif

Trending