Those who finished University, are you debt free or are you still paying back your loans?

Did you or are you still paying it?

• I did not take it

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I am still paying it back

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Did not attend uni

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Attending it at the moment

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Asc. I have a bachelor and alhamduliah I’m debt free. I got a stipend but didn’t take out a loan. I worked part time and worked all my vacations. It was 3/4 long years😭 The only negative thing is I feel like I don’t have any life experience and mentally don’t feel like an adult because I’ve lived at Hooyo’s my whole life. The Cadaans in my country believe university students need to move on their own after high school to get life experience, so they all take out loans and only visit home on holidays. They will think something is wrong with you if you still live at home by age 22/23.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Asc. I have a bachelor and alhamduliah I’m debt free. I got a stipend but didn’t take out a loan. I worked part time and worked all my vacations. It was 3/4 long years😭 The only negative thing is I feel like I don’t have any life experience and mentally don’t feel like an adult because I’ve lived at Hooyo’s my whole life. The Cadaans in my country believe university students need to move on their own after high school to get life experience, so they all take out loans and only visit home on holidays. They will think something is wrong with you if you still live at home by age 22/23.
They rack up so much debt living out of the home, some of them go university the same city their parents live but go dormitory :dead:

Alhamdulilah I live in Canada so my debt isn’t too bad I should be able to pay it off quickly.

it your in the states make sure to get scholarships

They rack up so much debt living out of the home, some of them go university the same city their parents live but go dormitory :dead:
😂😂 true. I live in Norway and these Viking’s have horrible family relations. They are wealthy and greedy. Most of them only see their parents/family a few times a year, and the ones that have great relationships with their parents are doing it for the inheritance. Otherwise Norwegians are pretty easy to live it. They mind their business and will leave you the f*ck alone. Personal space is very important for them.

Trending