Those who constantly say they are leaving the West but never do, come in:

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Gulf countries are good place for Muslims.

Especially Dubai. UAE is good
Bluegh the certificate for worst women's rights and bloody pervy Arabs looking at you, as a woman I would run away from such places. Not at all civilised good money but bad cultural regression

I'm free to point out hypocrisy and lies.

Why you getting angry? Is it because I called ya'll out?

:mjlol:
We are free to say whatever we want. I bet if it was up to you, you'd have us arrested. DOn't think I forgot those days you used to snitch on your muslim neighbors.

Many hypocrites on this site enjoy the western freedoms the ladies, freedom to wear what you like, be gay and not be thrown off a building. But these so called moderate Muslims want to bring the same garbage they run away from to European countries ? Why ? Practice your faith in your own damn home, stop expecting society to bend down for you. especially Somalis their the worst build their own ghettos where shariah police are instilled to observe if women are covered up, I'm not lying this is happening in Sweden.
rwjz6_s-200x150.gif

When are you leaving? You finished your studies years ago and got some work experience.

:mjkkk:

If there were decent job positions, that paid enough money, to live there, who wouldn't be leaving?
:mjohreally:

The few, who get the positions do, I wouldn't mind being one of them.

If it isn't white, it isn't right, in western countries. I'd rather live amongst my own ppl than amongst a society with institutional racism and words being thrown around like tolerance. They tolerate us, it doesn't mean they like us, living amongst them.
:ufdup:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If there were decent job positions, that paid enough money, to live there, who wouldn't be leaving?
:mjohreally:

The few, who get the positions do, I wouldn't mind being one of them.

If it isn't white, it isn't right, in western countries. I'd rather live amongst my own ppl than amongst a society with institutional racism and words being thrown around like tolerance. They tolerate us, it doesn't mean they like us, living amongst them.
:ufdup:
In our own cities we are targeted for our qabil, ladies are targeted racially by Promoting lightness, Somalis are jealous people if your successful they will curse you, plus the Somalian economy sucks and the bloody sun is overbearing it's out to kill you, I would have loved it if the west and the gulf could stop meddling with Somalia, by firstly abolishing Saudi funded terrorism along with wahabbi shiekhs, instead focus should be on the sustainability and development of the community and their environment. Once our country is in line with the west in terms of progressiveness, tolerance, infrastructure ,equality in gender and employment etc. only then will I move there permenantly. However these goals are unlikely to be achieved in my lifetime so I will just stay in the west and ensure my children are educated and positive members in society. Hopefully the next generation will see a prosperous Somalia

Apollo

VIP
In our own cities we are targeted for our qabil, ladies are targeted racially by Promoting lightness, Somalis are jealous people if your successful they will curse you, plus the Somalian economy sucks and the bloody sun is overbearing it's out to kill you, I would have loved it if the west and the gulf could stop meddling with Somalia, by firstly abolishing Saudi funded terrorism along with wahabbi shiekhs, instead focus should be on the sustainability and development of the community and their environment. Once our country is in line with the west in terms of progressiveness, tolerance, infrastructure ,equality in gender and employment etc. only then will I move there permenantly. However these goals are unlikely to be achieved in my lifetime so I will just stay in the west and ensure my children are educated and positive members in society. Hopefully the next generation will see a prosperous Somalia

That liberal shit will never take root in Africa, not even the christian countries.

We are free to say whatever we want. I bet if it was up to you, you'd have us arrested. DOn't think I forgot those days you used to snitch on your muslim neighbors.

I thought this niggas was just an online troll but holy shit he pulls shit like this in real life??

:susp:

Actually terriosim in Somalia was invented and is being funded by the American government, who have a long standing relationship with the Saudis.

Somalis do suffer from the evil eye syndrome and it's epidemic buts it's the same for us in the west. As a light skin Somali, I can't relate to the colour discrimination, I personally haven't seen it apart from minor comments, it's not such an issue as it is within other black and Asian communities.

I would like to work there for 1 or 2 years, it wouldn't be a permanent move.

Sadly agree, I wish the west wouldn't meddle in our affairs, but if we didn't have any natural resources they wouldn't even bother with us, it's a double edged sword.

I give it 60-70 or less years, when all of the oil reserves in the world have gone, these vultures will decend on both somaliland and Somalia and puntland, we will just be another Iraq and another Syria. They won't even pay for the oil, their just steal it and use the terriosim as an excuse to occupy us.

Look at what they did to colonel gaddafi, when he tried to unite all the African nations to drop the US dollar and adopt the gold African coin- dead, Libya now worn torn country. Same with Syria.

The Americans even sent a secret agent ex colonel or admiral to turkey, he was paying men to rise up against the Turkish government, that failed but this what they do, The Turkish president masha'Allah he nipped that shit in the bud and stopped it from happening.
:kanyehmm: The process has already started..

Last edited:
Yeah. he used to call and snitch on his neighbors. waa xoolo caadi ah.
May he contract HIV and die a horrible death. Amiin.

Hehe when did I do this? Lots of triggered people. When you ask if they left, they get angry and make up stories lol

Waan ku duuqa warya

Come on I want yall to return back home. Anyone seen farmaajo speech in London. He said that every single penny earned from natural resources belongs to us.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Actually terriosim in Somalia was invented and is being funded by the American government, who have a long standing relationship with the Saudis.

Somalis do suffer from the evil eye syndrome and it's epidemic buts it's the same for us in the west. As a light skin Somali, I can't relate to the colour discrimination, I personally haven't seen it apart from minor comments, it's not such an issue as it is within other black and Asian communities.

I would like to work there for 1 or 2 years, it wouldn't be a permanent move.

Sadly agree, I wish the west wouldn't meddle in our affairs, but if we didn't have any natural resources they wouldn't even bother with us, it's a double edged sword.

I give it 60-70 or less years, when all of the oil reserves in the world have gone, these vultures will decend on both somaliland and Somalia and puntland, we will just be another Iraq and another Syria. They won't even pay for the oil, their just steal it and use the terriosim as an excuse to occupy us.

Look at what they did to colonel gaddafi, when he tried to unite all the African nations to drop the US dollar and adopt the gold African coin- dead, Libya now worn torn country. Same with Syria.

:kanyehmm: The process has already started..
I want a revolution there is a sinister stench emminating from the so called presidents whom all wipe the bottoms of the elite banking cartel who really tell the rules. The world is doomed we will continue to have perpetual wars, racial segregation concocted by George Soros he funded BLM, I pity the next generation as they will feel the bullet lodged in their chest once the last needle is implanted on their list of agendas for globalisation.

I want a revolution there is a sinister stench emminating from the so called presidents whom all wipe the bottoms of the elite banking cartel who really tell the rules. The world is doomed we will continue to have perpetual wars, racial segregation concocted by George Soros he funded BLM, I pity the next generation as they will feel the bullet lodged in their chest once the last needle is implanted on their list of agendas for globalisation.

The banking elite the Jewish Rothschilds, who control the world banks and the Rockefeller controlling the media, they also control the governments in the west, who push through their wars for their own agendas - oil equals money.

Revolution- life used to be so simple, but nowadays they would just fabricate some lies arrest those trying.

This was always bound to happen, there's no way fighting fate.

The politicians in Somalia are all corrupt, in the back pockets of the us and uk governments. sad truth is we think their in change, when really their nothing more than puppets on a string.
:mjcry:

I like the west and its freedoms but those freedoms are ever so slowly being stripped away.

In regards to going back "home". It would be unlikely that I would ever go back home, simply because there is too much of a cultural difference.

Sland is a shit hole and not a place that I would ever want to settle in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending