Those studying in school:Caffeine and L-Theanine

I learned a hack that’ll make school easy. So I’ve been browsing internet and came across forum that said pills that consist of Caffeine and L-Theanine will give your mind a boost and will also make you relax.

I tried it and I’ve never been better.Everything is so clear now and easy. Life isn’t a drag and mornings are a lot easier. I mix the powders and sniff 300mg mix of these and everything is better. I can spend all day focused without being distracted or bored. I’m buying the Pills now instead of snorting them since I don’t want to ruin my nose but you guys should try it makes life easier.

Here’s the name of it if you want to buy it and I know lots of Somalis deal with adhd or are easily distracted so try them out
Powder City Caffeine and Theanine Capsules (90 Ct)

it’s an alternative to adderal to if you use that to

Find them in Amazon

Is it some kind of energy boosting/nootropic pill or is there something more to it? Sounds great ngl.
Well since caffeine makes you hyper or more jittery then the L-Theanine is the ingredient that’s in green tea that relaxes people. So these two mixed help you feel energized and also relaxed. So you won’t get the jitters you’d get from a regular coffee but you’d be energized and relaxed which is the best way to study. Your relaxed while also having lots of energy. Just try it for yourself and see if it works. They’re both natural ingredients it’s like mixing green tea and coffee if you think about it like that.

I learned a hack that’ll make school easy. So I’ve been browsing internet and came across forum that said pills that consist of Caffeine and L-Theanine will give your mind a boost and will also make you relax.

I tried it and I’ve never been better.Everything is so clear now and easy. Life isn’t a drag and mornings are a lot easier. I mix the powders and sniff 300mg mix of these and everything is better. I can spend all day focused without being distracted or bored. I’m buying the Pills now instead of snorting them since I don’t want to ruin my nose but you guys should try it makes life easier.

Here’s the name of it if you want to buy it and I know lots of Somalis deal with adhd or are easily distracted so try them out
Powder City Caffeine and Theanine Capsules (90 Ct)

it’s an alternative to adderal to if you use that to

Find them in Amazon
I knew this secret for awhile, just drink coffee and green tea no point in buying l theanine.