Those of you who go out to parties while still living at home

What do you say to your parents? My friend is having a birthday party at her cousin’s apartment tomorrow night and invited me but the problem is that my parents are the overprotective type who want to know my every whereabout even though I’m grown. And they get mad at me if stay out late. I never really go out much for that reason but I realized that I should enjoy my youth and go out more before I get married and have kids and can’t do that shit anymore. I def can’t be honest to them about where I’m going though. I work night shifts sometimes should i just say that I’ll be working? What excuses do y’all use?

What do you say to your parents? My friend is having a birthday party at her cousin’s apartment tomorrow night and invited me but the problem is that my parents are the overprotective type who want to know my every whereabout even though I’m grown. And they get mad at me if stay out late. I never really go out much for that reason but I realized that I should enjoy my youth and go out more before I get married and have kids and can’t do that shit anymore. I def can’t be honest to them about where I’m going though. I work night shifts sometimes should i just say that I’ll be working? What excuses do y’all use?

Say you'll be on a night shift, or your going to visit your friend and have a girls night watching movies on Netflix and relaxing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1634927886083.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You make it seem like you are going to a nightclub.
you obviously don’t understand Somali parents. To them going anywhere later than maghrib is like going to the nightclub. No difference to them, you might as well be snorting cocain off a hooker’s legs.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Say you're going to a wedding. For some reason weddings are totally fine with them even if you're coming home 1-2 in the morning but any other xaflads are a no go lmao.

Trending

Latest posts