Thomas Partey keen on Moving to Arsenal

This story has legs, it's being reported by a lot of reliable sources.

This is my dream Arsenal 11 for next season, it's very possible with some smart sales, we could challenge for the league with this team :banderas:
1589033365465.png

btw, Martinelli > Greenwood @Figo :stevej:

He's top quality, an excellent dribbler and passer of the ball, and at 24 he has plenty of experience and is already captain of Aston Villa. He's got an incredible work rate as well

He's a big fish in a small pond imo won't cut it in a champions league club where games are 2x more than your relegation battling team. I believe ninka James Maddison is a baller absolute technical skill best i seen on an englishman since Joe Cole.

He's a big fish in a small pond imo won't cut it in a champions league club where games are 2x more than your relegation battling team. I believe ninka James Maddison is a baller absolute technical skill best i seen on an englishman since Joe Cole.
Horta, we first need to admit to ourselves we are a not a Champions League club anymore, and just focus on improving our squad.

Our midfield consists of a 31-year-old Ozil, that midget Torriera, Xhaka and Guendouzi (who is quality but young), and Willock (good but young)

Grealish would be a top addition and would be a good value for money, and he'd be our best midfielder by FAR
Just imagine Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, and Partey/Any decent dm in the same midfield :lawd::banderas:
Pogba's leaving for sure

Jungle

VIP
Horta, we first need to admit to ourselves we are a not a Champions League club anymore, and just focus on improving our squad.

Our midfield consists of a 31-year-old Ozil, that midget Torriera, Xhaka and Guendouzi (who is quality but young), and Willock (good but young)

Grealish would be a top addition and would be a good value for money, and he'd be our best midfielder by FAR

Pogba's leaving for sure
What are you talking about? Hes shit all he does is pass sideways and makes rash challenges, nearly certain for a booking every match. He doesnt shoot, 1 or 2 assists. Walking around the pitch like johnny big balls at the age 21 having accomplished nothing. We bought from ligue 2. The were rumors him and arteta had a bust up and thats why he was out of the team recently.

AMN should be given a chance in midfield over Willock, Smithrowe whos shit. He didnt play the last 5 or 6 games but hes fit idk why.

I hope we put aubameyang back upfront and never play saka at left wing ever again, we've got 2 ffs.

Willock headless chicken
Ozil is stealing a living
Guendouzi is ligue 2 quality but since our midfield is shit, he looks good

Man that guy gazidis was really shit at making deals

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
btw, Martinelli > Greenwood @Figo :stevej:

He's top quality, an excellent dribbler and passer of the ball, and at 24 he has plenty of experience and is already captain of Aston Villa. He's got an incredible work rate as well
Your soccer takes are atrocious dawg you’re a Canadian after all.:snoop::pacspit:

:russ: why would Partey leave a champions League contender to Arseanal .. Aubameyang highly doubt he stay there after his contract is up..no world class player is coming to Arseanal mark my word..Liverpool Chelsea ,Manchester united and city..Spurs..and newly managed New Castle are bidding high..we shouldnt forget the other leagues too...

Arse is a bottom feeder.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:russ: why would Partey leave a champions League contender to Arseanal .. Aubameyang highly doubt he stay there after his contract is up..no world class player is coming to Arseanal mark my word..Liverpool Chelsea ,Manchester united and city..Spurs..and newly managed New Castle are bidding high..we shouldnt forget the other leagues too...

Arse is a bottom feeder.
Assanal fans bro don’t take them serious. If fake rumors of Messi being linked to Assanal was published they’d believe it.

Arse is a bottom feeder.
Assanal fans bro don’t take them serious. If fake rumors of Messi being linked to Assanal was published they’d believe it.
We're gonna win a trophy next season, get CL football and finish above United next season for sure

Trending