This your fate if you marry some cadaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was watching this today, actually i like them together
It seems like they have their lives together and are truly happy

My mom told me this story that she had been forcer by her mom to marry this somali man who she didnt like and everything..

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My mom was watching this today, actually i like them together
It seems like they have their lives together and are truly happy

My mom told me this story that she had been forcer by her mom to marry this somali man who she didnt like and everything..
I'm so sorry sweety. Marry for love and God, never marry for your parents.

ExcessFame

True Villain
What exactly is bad in this video? :ayaanswag: @ExcessFame
Can you timestamp what was wrong? They look so adorable together. He's nerdy cute, my type.
I think awoowe @Grant would have been like this 30 years ago if he married a Somali lady.
Adorable? Cute? :mahubowtf: This nigga looks like the kinda guy who has a girl locked in his basement. That shit ain't cute :gucciwhat:. Just looking at the youtube comments is enough to get a general idea :mjlol:

I'm so sorry sweety. Marry for love and God, never marry for your parents.

No its about that somali woman in the video
My mim told me that: she was forcer by her mother to marry this somali guy
But she didnt like him and "escaped"

And later she met this cadaan guy and he turned out to make her happy etc

So i think its cute for them and they seem truly happy together..look at him smiling the whle time at her

I dont race is important sometimes, he is muslim too etc

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Adorable? Cute? :mahubowtf: This nigga looks like the kinda guy who has a girl locked in his basement. That shit ain't cute :gucciwhat:. Just looking at the youtube comments is enough to get a general idea :mjlol:
Why are you judging people by their looks?

Fear God! I for the longest time thought two of my friends were not virgins but it was only through bring compassionate and speaking to them that I learned that they were virgins and had the most compassionate hearts. Do not judge based off of looks and fear God.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Why are you judging people by their looks?

Fear God! I for the longest time thought two of my friends were not virgins but it was only through bring compassionate and speaking to them that I learned that they were virgins and had the most compassionate hearts. Do not judge based off of looks and fear God.
Do you fear God or Jesus? :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts