This Year is A Reminder for all of us to submit to Allah

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
People die everyday , I don't care about celebrities. but the coronavirus is what is scaring me. It needs to go away so I can travel next year.

People die everyday , I don't care about celebrities. but the coronavirus is what is scaring me. It needs to go away so I can travel next year.

Corruption has spread on land and sea as a result of what people’s hands have done, so that Allah may cause them to taste ˹the consequences of˺ some of their deeds and perhaps they might return ˹to the Right Path˺.

-Surah Ar-Rum, Ayah 41

And We have already seized them with torment, but they never humbled themselves to their Lord, nor did they beg him.
But as soon as We open for them a single door of a severe punishment, they will be utterly desperate.

-Surah Al-Mu'minun, Ayah 76 - 77

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
I agree but 2020 is mild compared to what has happened in the past.

Every instance should remind you of God.

I agree but 2020 is mild compared to what has happened in the past.

Every instance should remind you of God.
Thats why the verse from Surah al muminoon is fitting.
Allah says that if he opens one door of punishment then we ll be in despair. Corona is a breeze from behind that door

As Allah says
If they were touched by even a breath of your Lord’s torment, they would certainly cry, “Woe to us! We have really been wrongdoers.” -Surah Al-Anbiya', Ayah 46

But wherever theres mass debauchery theres punishment to follow. Europeans carved Africa ip like a pie for 2 centuries; within a span of 40 years, Allah gave them two world wars and the Spanish Flu.

The problem with the European and the modern ex Muslim like lostbox is that their memories are short and they have a bitter hate for Deen because of the najis on their body and hearts

Trending