This Xalimo said somali boys have ZERO

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros

what the f*ck she talking about ? Wallahi billahi 90 of somali girls i know in my town are unemployed and do nothing in their life.

Abdul Hadi Pasha

King of weebs

what the f*ck she talking about ? Wallahi billahi 90 of somali girls i know in my town are unemployed and do nothing in their life.
seems like a very nice girl :mjlaugh:

''Lord Baelish'' she lost all credibility with a name like that, GOT is just mass produced crap that induces a power trip in teenage girls

this the type of girl you beat and say gtfo the door when your done sxb stop taking these twitter tings srsly :wtfdis:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
seems like a very nice girl :mjlaugh:

''Lord Baelish'' she lost all credibility with a name like that, GOT is just mass produced crap that induces a power trip in teenage girls

this the type of girl you beat and say gtfo the door when your done sxb stop taking these twitter tings srsly :wtfdis:
Check his insta, she is a who dress like a

Abdul Hadi Pasha

King of weebs
imagine the scenes when this tries to poison her hubby at the wedding cause she saw it on game of thrones :russ:

I can imagine the headline already

XAALIMO STAGES DEADLY PURPLE WEDDING

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The nerve :kodaksmiley:

The shyt my hooyo would make me do growing up clean the dishes mop the floor throw the trash out work a job and gimme half yo paycheck etc etc

Wallahi on my soul and everything I love I did more work when I lived with my hooyo than most xalimos that ik did

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Another self hating , most Somali men work unlike Halimos who are inline for food stamps and housing vouchers every month, one thing these s forget to mention is that girls are also pampered by their mom's more than guys all the time.

:stopit:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
If you through who she follows, you will see that she follows plenty of successfull Somali men who have crazy work ethic

I am done with these DUMB Somali Women walahi. Just because your hooyo bullies you does not give you the right to talk about other men u don't know.

She couldve just saved her breath and said “I am talking about my brothers” :russ:

The richest and most influencal Black person in the UK is a SOMALI MAN! And Somali men run way more businesses and have net worths these hoes will never see.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
So embarrassing, posting on twitter about somali issues is like shouting it out in public, na afkaaga isku qabo. Issues regarding the somali community should be dealt within the community, uff and not on a public place like twitter. :kodaksmiley: What is she getting out of this except embarrassing us all together?:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Lord Baelish is correct. Is she a somalis spot member? I swear i saw that name larking around

If you through who she follows, you will see that she follows plenty of successfull Somali men who have crazy work ethic

I am done with these DUMB Somali Women walahi. Just because your hooyo bullies you does not give you the right to talk about other men u don't know.

She couldve just saved her breath and said “I am talking about my brothers” :russ:

The richest and most influencal Black person in the UK is a SOMALI MAN! And Somali men run way more businesses and have net worths these hoes will never see.
Who I would like to read about him for some nice motivation

All the boys I know live alone, can wash dishes, laundry and cook for themselves.

Xalimos still living at home and won't even do the dishes.

All the boys I know live alone, can wash dishes, laundry and cook for themselves.

Xalimos still living at home and won't even do the dishes.

There is a remedy for that my friend, get a good Xaliimo. Those sweet motherly types that want to be a female, rather than a male who happens to have a female body living with you (aka feminist).

In that case, you are in deep shit! :jcoleno:

There is a remedy for that my friend, get a good Xaliimo. Those sweet motherly types that want to be a female, rather than a male who happens to have a female body living with you (aka feminist).

In that case, you are in deep shit! :jcoleno:
I know what you mean. Girly girls who are shy and don't make a scene.

Trending

Latest posts