This xalimo has the best body ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t look nice on most of them. Only a few. And unfortunately, Somali girls tend to have saggy breasts so they look better flat chested.

Maybe because some are not exercising?

The Xalimo you posted looks as though she takes care of herself Mashaallah.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don’t find those muscular girls with bodies that are extremely hard attractive so we may have different definitions of toned

You can still be feminine with definition aka balanced. Somali girls can't be that muscular anyway.

My point was this is not toned. :comeon: Just skinny with decent fat distribution.

World

VIP
You can still be feminine with definition aka balanced. Somali girls can't be that muscular anyway.

My point was this is not toned. :comeon: Just skinny with decent fat distribution.
You sound like a hater

Not my fault you’re built like a ruler :manny:

Genetics isn’t kind to everyone :mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She needs to exercise her mouth and jaw.

Beside that, she's hot but she should take off the hijab. Why wearing the hijab if she poses like that? She clearly wants the D.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
She looks like pretty much all the young Somali women I see.

PS. What's the point of wearing a hijab when you make sexually provocative photos like these. So pointless. :confused:

Yah what's the point?:kanyehmm:

Oh it's Hoejabi:meleshame:

She looks like pretty much all the young Somali women I see.

PS. What's the point of wearing a hijab when you make sexually provocative photos like these. So pointless. :confused:
If a hijabi dresses like this its a sign that they were made to wear hijab by their parents.

I agree. She has a great physique. Most Somali women could have her body if they just stayed away from unhealthy foods and worked out. We’re naturally the most curvy, hour-glassed shaped women out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.