This would Solve every issue in Somalia

DNA tests have proven qabiil to be false. Not only DNA but the fact that different sub clans have different sequences in how there lineages meet is a heavy indicator that qabiil is false. If we raise awareness from the most remote towns and farms to the highest form of government, we might have a chance to make the system inclusive 1 man 1 vote.

When this is done people won’t view any other Somali as a rival or even care about fabricated lineages since it has no political importance. The iceing on the cake would be to abolish FKD in Somalia and revoke the titles of clan elders..

I’ll just say that I’m a “Harti” from sanag and my DNA test was the same as my Hararghe Oromo friend and Isaaq. I’m not all into the technicalities but it was pretty much identical we for sure are related but tribe will make you think other wise....

I’ll just say that I’m a “Harti” from sanag and my DNA test was the same as my Hararghe Oromo friend and Isaaq. I’m not all into the technicalities but it was pretty much identical we for sure are related but tribe will make you think other wise....

Thank you. Now we can add Oromo to our greater Somalia.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
DNA tests have proven qabiil to be false. Not only DNA but the fact that different sub clans have different sequences in how there lineages meet is a heavy indicator that qabiil is false. If we raise awareness from the most remote towns and farms to the highest form of government, we might have a chance to make the system inclusive 1 man 1 vote.

When this is done people won’t view any other Somali as a rival or even care about fabricated lineages since it has no political importance. The iceing on the cake would be to abolish FKD in Somalia and revoke the titles of clan elders..
Would it not be hilarious if it turns out all somali clans are fake and they were just made up by some nigga :mjlaugh: :drakelaugh:

if your qabil doesnt make the cut dont spoil it for the rest of us. you might not be a laandeere but that doesnt make you inferior

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

You don’t seem to understand what you are talking about. Qabil is what it means to be Somali. To be Somali is to belong to a qabil. It is the totality of who you are as a Somali. Qabil for Somalis is what ethnicity is to other groups. Can a German stop being a German because Germans are genetically indistinguishable from Danes? What nonsense!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somali clans are just basically alliances that were formed and reformed over centuries for survival sake. I mean technically we are all related and share a common ancestory but the last 1k years were interesting times indeed, the sooner we accept this; the sooner we stop placing importance on an outdated system :)

You don’t seem to understand what you are talking about. Qabil is what it means to be Somali. To be Somali is to belong to a qabil. It is the totality of who you are as a Somali. Qabil for Somalis is what ethnicity is to other groups. Can a German stop being a German because Germans are genetically indistinguishable from Danes? What nonsense!
Nope if that’s the case I’m Arab 😭🕸😭

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
if your qabil doesnt make the cut dont spoil it for the rest of us. you might not be a laandeere but that doesnt make you inferior
Play the ball, not the man. One can be from a powerful and prestigious clan and still realise that qabilism is antiquated.

That makes no sense. Being a Somali is a biological reality. We can test for it with genetic ancestry tests. Qabil, on the other hand, has no biological basis. If Somalis stopped identifying by their qabil tomorrow, they wouldn't miraculously cease being Somali.

Last edited:
interesting...

GemState

36/21
VIP
Think of Somali as a race, and the qabils as ethnicities. Kind of similar to how in Britain, the English, Irish, scottish had conflict for over a millenia despite being the same people

Things make more sense if you look at it like that.