This woman won in life

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most women who look like her will cheat :pachah1:

Imagine letting your girl go out in yoga pants and a crop top :russ:

That's your impression not necessarily the truth. You're also coming from a different culture, ethnicity and religion. She's Hispanic and probably Catholic. Many girls wear those clothes to work out and it's not unheard of in their culture to show a bit more skin (it's their norm). Does that insinuate that she is unfaithful? Nope. Cheating is through ones actions not merely associated with their attire.

She's probably on birth control by the looks of it. And since when did grown men need emotional support?

They have children and since when were grown men robots. :sass2:

Seems to me the comment section of that tiktok is filled with bitter men like @camelbeater11.

What in the world is happening to some men these days? People are argry because she said 'we made it'. Are they not a married couple?
giphy.gif

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
Many girls wear those clothes to work out and it's not unheard of in their culture to show a bit more skin (it's their norm). Does that insinuate that she is unfaithful? Nope.
She and other women dress like prostitutes, how people dress tend to show their personality.

Nerds will wear polo shirts and cheating women will dress like a . Honestly I'm scared for you in the future, you might end up with a manipulative piece of shit, and you'll never know till she lets her guard down.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She and other women dress like prostitutes, how people dress tend to show their personality.

Nerds will wear polo shirts and cheating women will dress like a *****. Honestly I'm scared for you in the future, you might end up with a manipulative piece of shit, and you'll never know till she lets her guard down.

How people dress doesn't directly correlate to their propensity for infidelity. As I said, she's from a different community. They have different norms and rules regarding attire and her man doesn't seem to be bothered so why should you? And since we're being frank even a
plain jane or john could be an adulterer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI, I'm a lady. So don't worry about me. :sass2: